Translate

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I AM GOING TO TIME TRAVEL ON YOU TUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COPYRIGHT(C) 2017 http://time-travel.institute

01/21/2017 04:01 AM

Well I have the elements for a massive computer time travel project with my base power counter. So, I need to test it out and see if I have any bugs. I will test it out, debug any bugs I have left, then run a very long you tube video where I will TIME TRAVEL FOR THE PUBLIC FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See everyone on You Tube.

Reactor1967 over and out.

My time travel computer code is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject/

TAKE THIS COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WORLD!!!!!!! TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/21/2017 10:53 PM

I am writing a third check-sum generator that uses nothing but Random.org numbers. I will do that this morning since I will be up all night programming and testing out my time travel code.

I have to start getting a sample of known computer files ready to go. It may be a month or two before I do the You Tube video. I want to make sure my software is right. And I am going to write a paper for Arxiv like I promised so many years ago. I just had to get the public version of my computer code ready to go so I have something to support the paper with.

Even though the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" lost the time travel war with me their still not letting up with me. There still hacking my home internet and blocking it. Sore losers and haters is what they are. Well, back to programming. 

Old Time Travelers Never Die. They Just Get A New Time Machine. Reactor1967 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/22/2017 12:13 AM

I still have not got to that 3rd check-sum generator yet. I started my time mail program. After I build up a sufficient sample of files I will do the you tube video. 

I did a timing test of my coding and decoding on my base power counter. On the decode my counter running at 16.787234043 bytes a minute on my old laptop. That is way tooooo slow. After I finish getting my computer code in shape I will have to rewrite it to run in memory. 

Again as it is now I wrote it so people with old computers could use it. When it starts running in memory only that will go way up.

I also have some very bad news for the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel". I can set up my time travel project to generate computer files directly without using check-sums at all. Yes, that was part of my proprietary code but I may bring that over to time travel project.

As Time Travel Project goes along the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" think they hate me now. WELL THEY AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. IT IS GOING TO GET WORSE!!!!

I promised myself I would not give the Conspiracy my proprietary code. But, while I am getting time travel project up to speed later I may bring that in too but I will write it new from scratch I am still not decrypting my stuff and posting that code.

It does statistical analysis then it generates computer files directly without using counters or check-sums. It is the fastest way to generate time travel computer media their is. Simply put a computer file is just a long number in a numerical base. 

As long as you treat it like that you can use that to generate time travel computer media files. Just like using check-sums the files are generated as numbers within a range to get close to a time travel computer media file as possible.

I started experimenting with that a long time ago when I was still using rolling check-sum counters. As I said in my first post in 2010 there are many many ways to run a counter, to use check-sums, and to generate time travel computer media files.

Take a computer file as one low number and take a computer file as one high number and generate computer files directly between the two numbers. Eventually you hit all the computer files that are in between those two numbers. This is best for video's and files that are really large. When doing this there is no coding a computer file just decoding only. You can use check-sums though to find which computer file is the low number and which computer file is the high number. When generating computer files directly from random numbers check-sums can still be used to control the random number generator so files can be generated that are not noise.

I used this when I would film myself talking to my computer webcam and I would look for time travel media files of myself from the future talking to a camera to myself in the past. This type of time travel program is very easy to set up and write. And you can increase the buffer to write way more than one byte at a time. So, generating computer files directly is better than coding to a check-sum and decoding from a check-sum.

The reason I code to and from a check-sum was to prove my points about computer time travel. It made for good you tube videos too.

NSA IF YOUR GOING TO GENERATE TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER MEDIA FILES THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT. CIA IF YOU WANT TO TIME TRAVEL WITH A COMPUTER TOO LIKE I DO THIS IS THE BEST WAY. 

TREAT THE FILES AS NUMBERS IN A NUMERICAL BASE AND GENERATE THEM DIRECTLY!!! 

Ok, I am done talking to the NSA and the CIA. RUSSIA AND CHINA THIS GOES FOR YOU GUYS TOO. I WOULD NOT WANT TO LEAVE THE REST OF THE WORLD OUT OF THIS. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL.

Back on topic...

Just every day make a video of you talking to a webcam. After you have a shit load of videos treat the videos as numbers in a numerical base. Find your high number, find your low number. Then using true random numbers generate files as numbers between the high and the low. Set up a robot to look at the files and delete the bad ones. 

You can use my robot at http://sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject/ if you want. 

You have to train it for bad files and train it for good files. Then it can tell the difference between a bad file and a good file it will find the good videos and delete the bad videos.

They had that on star trek voyager with Harry Kim in the future talking to Harry Kim in the past. Well I have done that too. It was weird as hell when I found my first unknown video of myself in the future talking to myself in the past. I will never forget that day.

My base power counter as it is right now is good for small files. I can use that for text files. When I get it running in computer memory it will be suited for larger files.

Well I got that third program to write. Then I need to sit down and figure out what else to do with time travel project. I think I need to finish getting my base power code as best as I can. Then write binary generator so people can do large time travel media files. Then get all my code into shape. 

The binary generator can generate the files in memory and using my robot data base check them in memory. Nothing would hit the hard drive unless it was only a good file.

Man there are all kinds of ways to do this computer time travel. People just don't know. If the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" had it their way people would never know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/22/2017 1:33 AM

I finished up the code that will code a list of files to power base check-sums and decode a list of files from power base check-sums to binary.

I am going to start on that direct binary generator. I feel like giving the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" A REALLY GOOD HATE FUCK UP THE ASS!!!!!! 

GET THEM SCRATCHING THE PAINT OFF THE WALLS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

With this type of time travel computer media generator you take a high good known high file as a number and a low good number file. Subtract them from each other. The third file is the difference between the high and the low. Now keep this file. This is our compare file.

Now using that difference compare file use the true random number generator to generate difference files that are not larger as a number than the main difference compare file. 

So, the random number generator generates difference files that are subtracted from the high file. The resulting file is a suspected time travel media file.

So, that is how this is done to get good time travel media files. We use the main file and use the random number generator to generate a difference file that is not larger than the difference compare file we all ready have.

And that my friends is the fastest way to computer time travel.

Now, you don't have to use known files. You can generate a random file of a random size and generate a random difference compare file. Then run the project and explore then range of files below or above the destination file. That was the first file we generated.

This type of computer time travel can help you find videos of dinosaurs, alien worlds, and what not.

The destination file is the one that is kept and the target files are the ones that is generated by generating difference files and subtracting them from the destination file or adding them to the destination file. You do this to bring your destination check-sum to a target check-sum.

I will probably remove all the other counters except my base power counter and use this counter and the base power counter as my main counters.

Now, if you have a target and a destination which I have preached about you can control the range in between the high and the low file. Instead of using a random number generator control the difference file and take a strong check-sum as the destination check-sum as the difference moves up and down until you hit your target check-sum.

I have not got that written in my public version yet but I will just give me time. I am starting to remember a lot of what I use to do in my propitiatory time travel code as I work on the public version of my time travel computer code. 

Ok, off to write that time travel computer media file binary generator. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH..... LOL......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/22/2017 03:12 AM

I only have about an hour left. I have to upload my current work to time travel project. I got a good start on my binary generator. Here is the outline for the code. This is my hate fuck for the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" for today.

// declare main
int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
     // This program is run like this ./nameofprogram filesize nameofdestinationfile nameofrandomnumberseedfile extensionforcreatedfiles

     // Start main loop
          // Get random file size below max file size
          // start second loop
               // generate random difference file
          // end second loop for random file size
          // get file name from ss
          // start third loop
              // subtract file2 from file1 creating file three with numbered name and extension
          // end third loop
     // End main loop for how many files to create


}

THIS IS HOW WE DO!!!! THIS IS HOW WE TIME TRAVEL WITH COMPUTERS!!!

THE "CONSPIRACY AGAINST TIME TRAVEL" AINT GOT JACK SHIT!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/22/2017 07:07 AM

With my regression line program I am going to work something out with my Binary generator program. Time Travel Project is becoming more clarified and more important and useful every day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/22/2017 10:16PM

Yesterday the U.S.A. government attempted to take Time Travel Project down at sourceforge. When hacking me which they do pretty damn well I might add they infected my project binaries with a virus causing my files to get taken down. So, I had to remove the binaries from my project. Everyone will have to compile their own code now I can not do that for nobody anymore. 

I am not in a position where I can compile code and put it up for people to download because the C.I.A. and N.S.A. own my internet connections and hack the shit out of me and harasses me as well. So, that is so sad but it is what it is.

This is another reason why I can not get into my proprietary time travel code. This is the reason why I can not get into my archives. So, I started Time Travel Project and what I do is in full view of the public for computer time travel. I be damned if just the government is going to have my time travel computer code. The world will have it too. 

The government goes after Aliens and Time Travelers. So, I am on their shit list because I fit the second half of that. I just checked Sourceforge my code is still up. I had removed my A.I. so I could take the binaries out. That was were the virus was. One of my binaries was a windows executable which Aaron Hiniker got to with his attacking my windows computers. So, that found its way to my project. My A.I. is back in my time travel code minus the binaries. My A.I. is cpp that is c++ files only that need compiled.
I compile my code like this g++ nameoffile.cpp -o nameoffile then I run it like this ./nameoffile parameters if I have any.
I got a pot of coffee waiting for me and a long night of programming a ahead of me.