Translate

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

LET THE TIME TRAVEL BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright(C) 2017 http://time-travel.institute

Today at 19:34 on 01/02/2017 I finished my base power check-sum counter.




It can code a computer file to a check-sum then using only that check-sum decode the computer file back out to the hard drive.

This is in the public version of my code. I had long forgotten about it and while writing the public version of my time travel code for the public I remembered it and rewrote the program.

Because of the hacking by the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" I have locked up my private version of my time travel code and put it away. They started hacking me to steal my code. Now that I got a public version of my code I am curious to see if the hacking will stop. I doubt it. I am hacked either way.

It has been uploaded to http://sourceforge.net under time travel project and under fire codes.

I will make another video tonight and upload it. I had made a previous video but I found some bugs in the program. The bugs have been corrected.

My program will code a computer file to a check-sum in a very high numerical base to a text file. Then the computer file can be moved or deleted and using the check-sum my program will run a binary counter and construct the computer file from back to front.

I will start work on my regression line program. This regression line will have to run in the same numerical base that the counter is being used.

Look for that new video. I will delete the old one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday January 3, 2017 8:36 AM

I'm up early this morning. I am taking the day off from programming and writing my books. But, I am sitting here planning statistical methods for generating power base check-sums of unknown time travel computer media. I have my regression lines but I can also just get a root mean square and standard deviation too. I will probably do both. I am taking my current regression line program and I am going to work with it and make sure it works good then use that as a model to generate base power check-sums.

So, what I will have to do is get a sample of computer files I am looking at getting from the future. Then I run my base power counter on them and encode them to base power check-sums.

Now I have a valid sample of base power check-sums of valid computer media. I can run my statistical analysis on them. Then upload that configure file of my statistical analysis to a check-sum generator that will make files for my power base counter.

While doing that I can also get started doing the same for fire codes too. And for my experimental/control throttled counter.

Let the time travel computer media files fly!!!!!!!

Every day it just gets worse and worse for the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/03/2017 11:49 AM

My next upload to time travel project will be my temporal email system. I will go ahead and get the statistical analysis completed with the base power check-sum binary counter then write a program for temporal communications with text messages.

Some people still have a hard time wrapping their head around this. You see Einstein proved  that all space-time exist at the same time. So, all computer files exist at the same time too. So, with a binary counter and check-sums I can data mine a check-sum range off a binary counter and decode all or at least a fraction of messages I wrote and sent to myself in space-time. But, I get all the messages at the same time BECAUSE ALL OF SPACE-TIME EXIST AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! So, I get it all at once. This is how true time travel really works. 

A person if they have a real time machine can time travel to their own past or future or all possibilities of their real past and future. Once they are there when they change things their future and their past along with their present change. This is how time travel really works.

So, I can talk to myself in the future, past, present, and alternate time-lines. So I have a message for the conspiracy. If you guys are going to do anything to me like make me have a accident, kill me, or arrest me you had better hurry the hell up. Time travel is coming to the main stream public very soon. And Ray Hudson. Its all on your head. You should of let sleeping dogs lay.

But now it is too late. Its coming. I had some more to say but I forgot what I was going to say. Oh well, I will remember it later probably. Everyone have a good day. Reactor1967 over and out.

Oh, I remembered what I was going to say. At least some of it. I wonder what Tiggs at unexplained mysteries would say about my work now. Not my blog but my work. Because with my base power check-sum counter THERE IS NO COLLISIONS!!!!

TIGGS THEIR IS NO COLLISIONS WITH MY BASE POWER CHECK-SUM COUNTER DUDE!!!!!!

I want to look him up in the future just to see what he would say now. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/03/2017 01:03 PM

I was just sitting here thinking about my Statistics programs and I realized this is not going to be easy. My base math with binary files using text files is a upgrade. I had previously promised I would no longer have any digit limit to my check-sums and with my base math that I used in the power base check-sum I am there. I reached it I did it. I performed my upgrade.

But now I will may have to add in the ability to use decimals in my base math. Also, with my base math now the buffer size of how many bytes I read and write at a time can be controlled too. I currently use the buffer size of 1 or I read and write one byte at a time but now with my base math and text files I can read and write as many bytes as I want at a time. With my base math I have to be able to perform complex equations and algorithms in any numerical base possible with no limit to how many digits I can use.

This is what it takes to time travel with computers. To find time travel computer media files.

So my public version of my time travel code is quickly approaching some of the things I had in my private code. My public version of my time travel code will probably never reach the quality of computer time travel my private offered.

In my private code I was up to having real time video chats with myself in the future and the past.  I had a lot going for me with that code. But with the government hacking of me I had to put my private code up and lock it away. I do miss it very much but what can I do. Truth is there is nothing I really can do. I will take my private time travel code with me to my grave. But, I will give the public their own version of my time travel code then the human race can take it from their and improve on it. I am sure someday someone somewhere will have a version of time travel code that equaled or suppresses my own private version of my time travel code.

So, for the public version of my code I have a lot of programming ahead of me.
  
In a previous post it was hacked and some of what I said was deleted so I will say it here. I know my blog has pissed off and pissed on a lot of powerful people, governments, and agencies. I know time travel is outlawed in China so I probably have China pissed off. I probably have pissed off the Majestic group in charge of UFO technology. I have pissed off the C.I.A. and the N.S.A. I have pissed off the Pentagon and the U.S.A. military. I probably pissed off every national security and military technology and defense group in the U.S.A.

But, at any time they could of showed up on my door step with suit cases filled up with hundreds of millions of dollars and offered to buy me out. They never did that. I have received no offers to buy my technology out. And I have always intended to bring my time travel technology to the public. I can't file a patent on it. I can't really commercialize it. So, the public will have the free open source version of time travel code. 

Anyone I pissed off can go take a flying fuck. If they were really concerned about me they could of come talk to me with suitcases full of hundreds of millions of USA dollars in money in hand. So, they missed out. Now if they want my technology they can download it from the open source web-sights and so can the rest of the public.

I am open sourcing my time travel code because I was hacked and I want to level the playing field. I want the public to have it so my hackers can't profit from what ever or what little they did get. Since they hacked me now the public will have it too. And it is all Ray Hudson's fault. Its all on his and his co-workers heads.

He failed to let sleeping dogs lay now the public will have open source computer time travel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
01/03/2017 11:45 PM

I'm fixing to hit the sack for the night I was just sitting here planning my next program which will use statistical analysis to find check-sums of time travel media files. This next program I write will work with all my check-sums. It does not give a flip which check-sums I use. Plus it won't put a limit on the size of the check-sum.

When the program powers up it will look at a directory and get the check-sums of all the sample media in the directory.

Then using the base math functions in the base power counter I am going to have it calculate the root mean square then the standard deviation of those check-sums.

After that it will generate configure files for the counter it intends to use.

With this program I will tell it what counters and what check-sums to use and what numerical base to use. It will run as one system to find time travel media files.

Then I will do the same except with regression lines. Now my base power counter can't decode a file if it does not know the size of the file. So, when I start this I am going to have all my sample media files be the same size if possible. I may have to pad the files. As long as the media content in the files are good I am good.

So this is where this is at. It is extremely complicated from here. But I am good at complicated so I will be good to go. I have done this before and I will do it again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/04/2017 07:58 AM

I am getting around today. I have some errands to run. Acer shipped my trading computer. I have taking my blog private again but I am still writing and keeping it up because what I write will be published. I will open it up from time to time at night and on weekends but no promises on this being up. But I have plans for my software to stay up at sourceforge. 

I am starting to get attention from my time travel software. I am getting contacted and the government is hacking the fuck out of me.

I usually try to keep the conspiracy from reading what I say to the world as best I can. I turned off the feed in my subscriptions and if I find one of my subscribers is from the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" I will ban them. Although banning them will do me no good they will just create another account.

Today I am sitting thinking that I can also find a way to use the statistical difference in bytes to build files and I can use the statistical differences in the numbers of my strong check-sums too. It is something I will think about. 

Right now my regression line program for my power base check-sum counter is still on. Using statistics there are many many ways to calculate check-sums of unknown computer files. All I have to do is calculate a range of good check-sums and get my counters producing computer files within that range. 

Information to my knowledge will graph at about a 45 degree angle on a chart. So, once I get a general way to graph my check-sums for the public version of my time travel code I can move the regression line around on the graph to get different time travel computer media files. 

I can graph specific information and I can graph / put my regression lines up and move them around to graph all information. Once I hit that informational G-spot I am in the zone and I can take it home.

And once I do that I can get anything with the public version of my time travel code. 

One thing that pisses the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" off is I have no career to loose. Their threats mean nothing to me. No one's opinion matters to me except my own. They got very little or nothing to hold over me.

That is why they have resorted to hurting people I talk to on You Now to get at me. And those people where mostly 18 and under. So that shows the extremes these people will goto.

They will actually go after innocent people to get to me. What they don't understand what they do to others in my name is not me hurting anyone it is them. I talk no responsibility and I feel no guilt. That is on them totally.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/04/2017 11:54 PM

Tonight I have started my temporal Email program. Since I am writing a program to use statistics to predict check-sums of unknown computer time travel media I need a way to test it. So, that way will be my temporal Email program. Actually calling it EMAIL IS ALL WRONG. BECAUSE IT IS TIME MAIL. So for the time travel program it will be called Tmail. Not email.

My computer when it constructs a temporal message for me will say "You have Tmail". Once this is up and running at time travel project the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" should be "Shitting" and "Pissing" in their pants.

I am going to love watching my programs say to me "YOU HAVE TMAIL"!!!!!!!!!!!

For the time travel project I will set up the Tmail program where the user will all ways have the same file size. So the user will write their Tmails. I will construct the program where the user writes their Tmail within the program. At the end of the users Tmail the program will pad the file. So, all the files will be the same size and they will be text messages. Now, if the user wants to send a file in the Tmail to themselves somewhere in space-time I will have the program encode the file as a check-sum and place it within the t-mail but the user will have to have all their t-mails be at least the size of what ever files they want to send. So, it will take longer to construct messages this way.

Now in my base power counter are routines that can add, subtract, and multiply in any numerical base. With that I can also do division, powers, and square roots. Also my base power counter HAS NO CHECK-SUM COLLISIONS!!!!!!!!! AND IT DECODES PERFECTLY. AND I CAN RUN IT IN PARALLEL FOR EXTREMELY LARGE FILES IF I NEED TOO.

So now I have the ability to make my check-sums as long as I want with no limit to the size of the check-sum and I can have the check-sums in any numerical base.

That also means I can do my math in any numerical base and have no file size limits or no precision limits. So I am good. My math will have files in other numerical bases as very long numbers. 

THERE ARE NO MATHEMATICAL LIMITS MATHEMATICALLY TO MY REGRESSION LINES, ROOT MEAN SQUARES, AND STANDARD DEVIATIONS!!!!!!!

Tmail here I come. 

FUCK THE "CONSPIRACY AGAINST TIME TRAVEL"!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


Well back to programming. Talk to everyone later. I got a TMAIL program to write.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS THE TIME TRAVEL CODE FOR THE BASE POWER COUNTER. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS USE THE MATH ROUTINES WITHIN THE PROGRAM TO STATISTICALLY CALCULATE CHECK-SUMS OF UNKNOWN COMPUTER FILES. THIS CODE IS GOOD AND IT WORKS. TAKE THIS COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WORLD!!! TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY HEADER FILE I USE IN MY CODE. IT IS GETTING BIGGER TONIGHT BECAUSE I AM ADDING IN MY STATISTICAL ROUTINES.

THIS IS THE COMPUTER CODE IN C++ WRITTEN ON LINUX TO TIME TRAVEL WITH A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAY HUDSON AT ABOVE TOP SECRET YOU CALLED MY WORK AND MY BLOG FICTION. DO ME A FAVOR RAY HUDSON. WHERE EVER YOU ARE I WANT YOU TO PRINT OUT MY COMPUTER CODE. THEN BALL IT UP INTO A PIECE OF PAPER AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THIS COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WORLD!!! TAKE IT!!!!!!!

#ifndef basepower_h
#define basepower_h

#include cstdlib
#include iostream
#include stdlib.h
#include fstream
#include sstream
#include string 
#include cmath
#include ctime
#include cstdio

#include iostream

// ======================================================================================================================
    // Declare namespace
    using namespace std;
// ======================================================================================================================
// Header key goes here
// ======================================================================================================================
int createbpchecksum(string file1, long long numberbase, int buffersize)


    // declare variables
    long long begin1;
    long long end1;
    unsigned char buffer;
    char pause;
    int byte1 = 0;
    long long count1 = -1;
    long long filesize1 = 0;
    long long pbnum1 = 0;
    long long pbnum2 = 0;
    long long pbnum3 = 0;
    long long carry = 0;
    int test = 0;
    int test2 = 0;
    int test3 = 0;
    
    // create power file
    fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::out);
    c1myfile1 << 1 << "\n";
    c1myfile1.close();
    c1myfile1.clear();
    c1myfile1.flush();

    // create check sum file
    fstream c1myfile3("pbchecksum.txt", ios::out);
    c1myfile3.close();
    c1myfile3.clear();
    c1myfile3.flush();

    // open binary file
    // open file1
    fstream myfile1(file1.c_str(), ios:: in | ios:: binary);
    if (!myfile1)
    {
         cout << "Error in line 1029.\n";
         cin >> pause;
         myfile1.close();
         myfile1.clear();
         myfile1.flush();
         exit(1); // terminate with error
    }

    // get file size of binary file
     begin1 = myfile1.tellg();
     if (!myfile1)
     {
          myfile1.close();
 myfile1.clear();
 myfile1.flush();
          cout << "Failed to read file two.\n";
          cin >> pause;
          exit(1);
     }

     myfile1.seekg (0, ios::end);
     end1 = myfile1.tellg();
     filesize1 = (end1-begin1);

    // set count1
    count1 = -1;
    // start do loop
    do
    {
         //increment count
         count1++;
         // read byte from binary file
         // read file 1
         myfile1.seekg(count1);
         myfile1.read( reinterpret_cast( &buffer ),buffersize);
         begin1 = myfile1.tellg();
         byte1 = (int)buffer;

         // delete addition file
//         system("rm addition.txt");

//         // open addition file
         fstream c1myfile2("addition.txt", ios::out);

         // open power file
         c1myfile1.open("power.txt", ios::in);

         // set carry to 0
         carry = 0;

         // multiple byte times base power file <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
         do
         {    

              pbnum1 = 0;
              // Read power file
//              c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;
              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;
              }

              pbnum2 = 0;
              // multiply number * byte
              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   pbnum2 = (pbnum1 * byte1) + carry;
              }

              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   carry = 0;
              }

              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   // convert to base and set carry
                   if (pbnum2 >= numberbase)
                   {
                        pbnum3 = 0;

                        // convert to numberbase
                        // carry = int(pbnum2 / numberbase);
                        // pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (int(pbnum2/numberbase) * numberbase);
                        carry = pbnum2/numberbase;
                        pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (carry * numberbase);
                   }    

              }

              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {

                   if (pbnum2 < numberbase)
                   {
                        pbnum3 = 0;
                        pbnum3 = pbnum2;
                   }
              }
              
              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   // Error out if carry greater
                   if (carry > numberbase)
                   {
                        cout << "Carry greater than number base line 154." << "\n";
                        cin >> pause;
                        exit(0);
                   }
              }

              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   if (pbnum3 > numberbase)
                   {
                        cout << "Carry greater than number base. line 274" << "\n";
                        cin >> pause;
                        exit(0);
                   }
              }


              // write to addition file              
//              c1myfile2 << pbnum3 << "\n";
              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   if (pbnum3 > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile2 << pbnum3 << "\n";
                   }

              }

              if (c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   if (carry > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile2 << carry << "\n";
                        carry = 0;
                   }
              }


         } while(!c1myfile1.eof( )); 


         // close power file 
        c1myfile1.close();
        c1myfile1.clear();
        c1myfile1.flush();

         // close addition file
         c1myfile2.close();
         c1myfile2.clear();
         c1myfile2.flush();

         // add addition file to check sum file <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

         // Reopen additon file
         c1myfile2.open("addition.txt", ios::in); 

         // open check-sum file
         c1myfile3.open("pbchecksum.txt", ios::in); 

         // create temp file to hold result
         // open temp file for multiplication (This file will be renamed).
         fstream c1myfile4("temp.txt", ios::out);

         // set carry to 0
         carry = 0;
         do
         {


              test2 = 0;
              test3 = 0;
              if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
              {
                   test2 = 1;
              }

              if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
              {
                   test3 = 1;
              } 



              // set pbnum to 0
              pbnum1 = 0;

              // read addition file
              if (test2 == 1)
              {
                   c1myfile2 >> pbnum1;
              }

              pbnum2 = 0;

              // check-sum file              
              if (test3 == 1)
              {
                   c1myfile3 >> pbnum2;
              }


              // clear pbnum3
              pbnum3 = 0;
              
              // do base addition
              if (test2 + test3 > 0)
              {
                   pbnum3 = pbnum1 + pbnum2 + carry;
              }

              // set carry to 0
              if (test2 + test3 > 0)
              {
                   carry = 0;
              }

              if (test2 + test3 > 0)
              {
                   // convert to base and set carry
                   if (pbnum3 >= numberbase)
                   {
                
                        // convert to numberbase
                        carry = pbnum3/numberbase;
                        pbnum3 = pbnum3 - (carry * numberbase);        

                   }
              }
              

              if (test2 + test3 > 0)
              {
                   // Error out if carry greater
                   if (carry >= numberbase)
                   {
                        cout << "Carry greater than number base. line 267" << "\n";
                        cin >> pause;
                        exit(0);
                   }

                   if (pbnum3 >= numberbase)
                   {
                        cout << "Carry greater than number base. line 274" << "\n";
                        cin >> pause;
                        exit(0);
                   }
              }

              // write to addition file              
              if (test2 + test3 > 0)
              {
                   if (pbnum3 > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n"; // This is a temporay fix. It might need fixed later.
                   }
              }

              if (test2 + test3 == 0)
              {
                   if (carry > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
                        carry = 0;
                   } 
              } 

         } while(test2 + test3 > 0); 


         // close temp file
        c1myfile4.close();
        c1myfile4.clear();
        c1myfile4.flush();

         // close check-sumfile file
        c1myfile3.close();
        c1myfile3.clear();
        c1myfile3.flush();

        // close addition file
        c1myfile2.close();
        c1myfile2.clear();
        c1myfile2.flush();

        // delete addition file
        system("rm addition.txt");

        // delete pbchecksum.txt
        system("rm pbchecksum.txt");

        // rename temp.txt pbchecksum.txt
        system("mv temp.txt pbchecksum.txt");  

        // multiply power file by 256 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 
        if (count1 == filesize1 - 1) // Getting out if done because won't need the power file again.
        {
             break;
        }

        // open power file
        fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::in);

        // create temp file to hold result
        // open temp file for multiplication (This file will be renamed).
        c1myfile4.open("temp.txt", ios::out); 

        // set carry to 0
        carry = 0;

        // multiple power file by 256
        do
        {    
             pbnum1 = 0;
             // Read power file
             if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                  c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;
             }

             pbnum2 = 0;
             // multiply number * byte
             pbnum2 = (pbnum1 * 256) + carry;

             if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                  carry = 0;
             }

             // convert to base and set carry
             if (pbnum2 >= numberbase)
             {
                   pbnum3 = 0;

                // convert to numberbase
//                carry = int(pbnum2 / numberbase);
//                pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (int(pbnum2/numberbase) * numberbase);
                  carry = pbnum2 / numberbase;
                  pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (carry * numberbase);
             }

             if (pbnum2 < numberbase)
             {
                  pbnum3 = 0;
                  pbnum3 = pbnum2;
             }            
              
             // Error out if carry greater
             if (carry >= numberbase)
             {
                  cout << "Carry greater than number base." << "\n";
                  cin >> pause;
                  exit(0);
             }

              if (pbnum3 >= numberbase)
              {
                   cout << "Carry greater than number base. line 413" << "\n";
                   cin >> pause;
                   exit(0);
              }


             // write to temp file              
//             c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
             if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                   if (pbnum3 > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
                   }
             }

             if (c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                  if (carry > 0)
                  {
                       c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
                       carry = 0;
                  }
             }


        } while(!c1myfile1.eof( )); 

        // close temp file
       c1myfile4.close();
       c1myfile4.clear();
       c1myfile4.flush();

        // close power file
       c1myfile1.close();
       c1myfile1.clear();
       c1myfile1.flush();

        // delete power.txt
        system("rm power.txt");

        // rename temp.txt power.txt
        system("mv temp.txt power.txt");

    // repeat to end of binary file
   } while (count1 < filesize1); 

   // Make sure binary file closed
   myfile1.close();
   myfile1.clear();
   myfile1.flush();

   // exit sub
   return(0);
}
// ======================================================================================================================
 int decodepbchecksum(string file1, long long filesize1, long long numberbase, int buffersize)
 {
    // declare variables
    long long begin1;
    long long end1;
    unsigned char buffer;
    char pause;
    int byte1;
    long long count1;
    long long count2;
    long long count3 = filesize1;
    long long pbnum1;
    long long pbnum2;
    long long pbnum3;
    long long tempnum1;
    long long tempnum2;
    long long carry;
    int test;
    int test2; // for testing and or conditions

    // open power file
    fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::in);
    c1myfile1.close();
    c1myfile1.clear();
    c1myfile1.flush();

    // declare addition file
    fstream c1myfile2;

    // open check sum file
    fstream c1myfile3("pbchecksum.txt", ios::in);
    c1myfile3.close();
    c1myfile3.clear();
    c1myfile3.flush();

    // declare temp file
    fstream c1myfile4;

    // create binary file
    fstream myfile1(file1.c_str(), ios:: out | ios:: binary);
    if (!myfile1)
    {
         cout << "Error in line 1029.\n";
         cin >> pause;
         myfile1.close();
         myfile1.clear();
         myfile1.flush();
         exit(1); // terminate with error
    }

    // set count1
    count1 = -1;

    // set byte to 255
    byte1 = 255;

// byte1 = 10; // <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< FOR TESTING ONLY

    // start do loop 
    do
    {

         // open base power file
         fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::in);    

         // multiply byte times base power file   
         // write to addition file
         // create temp file to hold result
         // open temp file for multiplication (This file will be renamed).
         c1myfile4.open("temp.txt", ios::out); 

         // set carry to 0
         carry = 0;

// ===================================================================================================================================

         // multiple power file by byte1
         do
         {    
              pbnum1 = 0;
              // Read power file
//              c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;              
              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;
              }

              // Initialize test2
              test2 = 1;
              if (pbnum1 == 0)
              {
                   test2 = 0;
              }

              pbnum2 = 0;
              // multiply number * byte
              pbnum2 = (pbnum1 * byte1) + carry;

              // set carry to 0
              if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
              {
                   carry = 0;
              }


              // convert to base and set carry
              if (pbnum2 >= numberbase)
              {
                 pbnum3 = 0;

                 // convert to numberbase
                 carry = int(pbnum2 / numberbase);
                 pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (int(pbnum2/numberbase) * numberbase);

              }

              if (pbnum2 < numberbase)
              {
                   pbnum3 = 0;
                   pbnum3 = pbnum2;
              }
             
              
              // Error out if carry greater
              if (carry > numberbase)
              {
                   cout << "Carry greater than number base." << "\n";
                   cin >> pause;
                   exit(0);
              }

              // write to temp file              
//              c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
              if (test2 > 0)
              {
                   c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
              }

//              if (test == 0)
//              {
//                   if (carry > 0)
//                   {
//                        c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
//                        carry = 0;
//                   }
//              }

         } while(test2 > 0); 

         if (carry > 0)
         {
              // write to addition file              
              c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
              carry = 0;
         }

         // close temp file
         c1myfile4.close();
         c1myfile4.clear();
         c1myfile4.flush();

         // close power file
         c1myfile1.close();
         c1myfile1.clear();
         c1myfile1.flush();

         system("mv temp.txt addition.txt"); 

// ========================================================================================================================

         // compare addition file to check-sum file
         // open addition file
         c1myfile2.open("addition.txt", ios::in);

         // open check sum file
         c1myfile3.open("pbchecksum.txt", ios::in);

         // set count1 and count2 to 0
         count1 = 0;
         count2 = 0;         
         // set pbnum1 to 0
         pbnum1 = 0;
         // set pbnum2 to 0
         pbnum2 = 0;

         // start do loop
         do
         {
              tempnum1 = 0;
              // read addition
              if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
              {
                   c1myfile2 >> tempnum1;
                   if (tempnum1 > 0)
                   { 
                        count1++;
                   }
              }

              tempnum2 = 0;
              // read check sum
              if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
              {
                   c1myfile3 >> tempnum2;
                   if (tempnum2 > 0)
                   {
                        count2++;
                   }
              }
              
              if (tempnum1 != tempnum2)
              {
                   pbnum1 = tempnum1;
                   pbnum2 = tempnum2;

              }

              // set test2 to 0
              test2 = 0;

              if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
              {
                   test2 = 1;
              }

              if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
              {
                   test2 = 2;
              }

         // end loop at end of file for addition and check sum file
         } while(test2 > 0); 

         // close addition and check-sum file
         // close temp file
         c1myfile2.close();
         c1myfile2.clear();
         c1myfile2.flush();

         // close power file
         c1myfile3.close();
         c1myfile3.clear();
         c1myfile3.flush();


         // initilize test
         test = 0;
         // if addition file point greater than check sum test = 1
         if (count1 > count2)
         {
              test = 1;
         } 
         // if check sum file point greater then addition test = 2
         if (count1 < count2)
         {
              test = 2;
         } 
         // if addition and checksum equal and addition number greater test = 1
         if (count1 == count2)
         {
                   if (pbnum1 > pbnum2)
                   {
                        test = 1;
                   }
         } 
         // if addition and checksum equal and checksum number greater test = 2
         if (count1 == count2)
         {
                   if (pbnum1 < pbnum2)
                   {
                        test = 2;
                   }
         }  
         // if addition and checksum file pointer and number equal test = 0
         if (count1 == count2)
         {
                   if (pbnum1 == pbnum2)
                   {
                        test = 0;
                   }
         }

         if (test == 2)
         {
              if (count3 == 1)
              {
                   byte1 = pbnum2;
              }
         }  


         // if addition file = or less than check-sum file write byte to binary file and decrement file pointer reset byte
         if (test == 2)
         {
               
               buffer = (unsigned char)byte1;
               myfile1.seekp(count3 - 1);
               myfile1.write( reinterpret_cast( &buffer ),buffersize);
               begin1 = myfile1.tellp();
         }

         if (test == 0)
         {
               
               buffer = (unsigned char)byte1;
               myfile1.seekp(count3 - 1);
               myfile1.write( reinterpret_cast( &buffer ),buffersize);
               begin1 = myfile1.tellp();
         }

         if (test == 2)
         {
              if (count3 == 1)
              {
                   goto getout;
              }
         }  



//if (test == 2 || test  == 0)
//{ 
//    cout << test << "\n";
//    cout << count1 << " " << count2 << " " << count3 << "\n";
//    cout << pbnum1 << " " << pbnum2 << " " << pbnum3 << "\n";
//    cout << byte1 << "\n";
//    myfile1.close();
//    myfile1.clear();
//    myfile1.flush();
//    cin >> pause;
//}

// ==========================================================================================================================================
        // if addition file = or less than check-sum file subtract addition file from check-sum file
         if (test == 2) 
         {

              // open addition file
              c1myfile2.open("addition.txt", ios::in);

              // open check sum file
              c1myfile3.open("pbchecksum.txt", ios::in);

              // open temp file
              c1myfile4.open("temp.txt", ios::out); 

// pbnum3 = 832479823;
// c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";

              // set carry to 0
              carry = 0;

              // start do loop
              do
              {
                   // set pbnum1 to 0
                   pbnum1 = 0;
                   // read addition
                   if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
                   {
                        c1myfile2 >> pbnum1;
                   }

// cout << "1 " << pbnum1 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;
                   // set pbnum2 to 0
                   pbnum2 = 0;
                   // read check sum
                   if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
                   {
                        c1myfile3 >> pbnum2;
                   }

// cout << "2 " << pbnum2 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // byte3 = byte1 - byte2 - carry;
                   pbnum3 = pbnum2 - pbnum1 - carry;

// cout << "3 " << pbnum3 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // initiliaze carry
                   if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
                   {
                        carry = 0;
                   }
                   if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
                   {
                        carry = 0;;
                   }

// cout << "4 " << carry << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // if byte < 0 subtract from the base
                   if (pbnum3  < 0)
                   {
                        pbnum3 = pbnum3 + numberbase;
                        carry = 1;
                   }

// cout << "5 " << pbnum3 << " " << carry << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // Check for error
                   if (pbnum3 > (numberbase - 1))
                   {
                        cout << "Houston we have a problem\n";
                        cout << "pbnum3 greater than the base - 1\n";
                        cin >> pause;
                        exit(0);
                   }

                   // set test2 to 0. Initilize test 2
                   test2 = 0;

                   if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
                   {
                        test2 = 1;
                   }

                   if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
                   {
                        test2 = 2;
                   }

// cout << "6 " << pbnum3 << " " << test2 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;


                   // write remainder to temp file
                   if (test2 > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
                   }
            
                   if (test2 == 0)
                   {
                        if (carry > 0)
                        {  
                             c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
                             carry = 0;
                        }
                   }

              // End do loop for end of file
              } while(test2 > 0); 

              // if carry has value write it
//              if (carry > 0)
//              {
//                   // write to addition file              
//                   c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
//                   carry = 0;
//              }

              // close files
              // close addition file
              c1myfile2.close();
              c1myfile2.clear();
              c1myfile2.flush();

              // close check-sum file
              c1myfile3.close();
              c1myfile3.clear();
              c1myfile3.flush();

              // close temp file
              c1myfile4.close();
              c1myfile4.clear();
              c1myfile4.flush();

// cout << "Check files fixing to goto subtract " << test << "\n";
// cin >> pause; 
              
              // delete pbchecksum.txt
              system("rm pbchecksum.txt");

              // move temp file to check-sum file
              system("mv temp.txt pbchecksum.txt");
         }  

// ==========================================================================================================================================  
         // if addition file = or less than check-sum file subtract addition file from check-sum file
         if (test == 0)
         {

              // open addition file
              c1myfile2.open("addition.txt", ios::in);

              // open check sum file
              c1myfile3.open("pbchecksum.txt", ios::in);

              // open temp file
              c1myfile4.open("temp.txt", ios::out); 

// pbnum3 = 832479823;
// c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";

              // set carry to 0
              carry = 0;

              // start do loop
              do
              {
                   // set pbnum1 to 0
                   pbnum1 = 0;
                   // read addition
                   if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
                   {
                        c1myfile2 >> pbnum1;
                   }

// cout << "1 " << pbnum1 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;
                   // set pbnum2 to 0
                   pbnum2 = 0;
                   // read check sum
                   if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
                   {
                        c1myfile3 >> pbnum2;
                   }

// cout << "2 " << pbnum2 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // byte3 = byte1 - byte2 - carry;
                   pbnum3 = pbnum2 - pbnum1 - carry;

// cout << "3 " << pbnum3 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // initiliaze carry
                   if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
                   {
                        carry = 0;
                   }
                   if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
                   {
                        carry = 0;;
                   }

// cout << "4 " << carry << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // if byte < 0 subtract from the base
                   if (pbnum3  < 0)
                   {
                        pbnum3 = pbnum3 + numberbase;
                        carry = 1;
                   }

// cout << "5 " << pbnum3 << " " << carry << "\n";
// cin >> pause;

                   // Check for error
                   if (pbnum3 > (numberbase - 1))
                   {
                        cout << "Houston we have a problem\n";
                        cout << "pbnum3 greater than the base - 1\n";
                        cin >> pause;
                        exit(0);
                   }

                   // set test2 to 0. Initilize test 2
                   test2 = 0;

                   if (!c1myfile2.eof( ))
                   {
                        test2 = 1;
                   }

                   if (!c1myfile3.eof( ))
                   {
                        test2 = 2;
                   }

// cout << "6 " << pbnum3 << " " << test2 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;


                   // write remainder to temp file
                   if (test2 > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
                   }
            
                   if (test2 == 0)
                   {
                        if (carry > 0)
                        {  
                             c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
                             carry = 0;
                        }
                   }

              // End do loop for end of file
              } while(test2 > 0); 

              // if carry has value write it
//              if (carry > 0)
//              {
//                   // write to addition file              
//                   c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
//                   carry = 0;
//              }

              // close files
              // close addition file
              c1myfile2.close();
              c1myfile2.clear();
              c1myfile2.flush();

              // close check-sum file
              c1myfile3.close();
              c1myfile3.clear();
              c1myfile3.flush();

              // close temp file
              c1myfile4.close();
              c1myfile4.clear();
              c1myfile4.flush();

// cout << "Check files fixing to goto subtract " << test << "\n";
// cin >> pause; 
              
              // delete pbchecksum.txt
              system("rm pbchecksum.txt");

              // move temp file to check-sum file
              system("mv temp.txt pbchecksum.txt");

         }  
//=====================================================================================================================
         // if addition file = or less than check-sum file set byte back to 255
         if (test == 0)
         {
              byte1 = 255;
              count3--;
         }
         if (test == 2)
         {
              byte1 = 255;
              count3--;
         }  
         if (count3 == 0)
         {
//              goto getout;
         }  

// ====================================================================================================================

         // Initilize count1
         count1 = 1;
         // rebuild power file if addition file is equal to or less than check-sum file
         if (test == 2) 
         {
              // delete power file
              system("rm power.txt");

              // open power file
              c1myfile1.open("power.txt", ios::out);

              // set power file to 256
              c1myfile1 << 1 << "\n";

              // close power file
              c1myfile1.close();
              c1myfile1.clear();
              c1myfile1.flush();

              if (count3 == 0)
              {
                   goto Line1208; // Since making changes to debuging watch this. ????
              }

              do
              {
                   // open power file
                   fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::in);

                   // create temp file to hold result
                   // open temp file for multiplication (This file will be renamed).
                   c1myfile4.open("temp.txt", ios::out); 

                   // set carry to 0
                   carry = 0;
                   // multiple power file by 256
                   do
                   {    
                        // set pbnum1 to 0
                        pbnum1 = 0;
                        // Read power file                        
                        if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;
                        }

                        test2 = 1;
                        if (pbnum1 == 0)
                        {
                             test2 = 0;
                        }

                        // set pbnum2 to 0
                        pbnum2 = 0;

                        // multiply number * byte
                        pbnum2 = (pbnum1 * 256) + carry;
                        
                        if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             carry = 0;
                        }


                        // convert to base and set carry
                        if (pbnum2 >= numberbase)
                        {
                             pbnum3 = 0;
                             // convert to numberbase
                             carry = int(pbnum2 / numberbase);
                             pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (int(pbnum2/numberbase) * numberbase);
                        }

                        if (pbnum2 < numberbase)
                        {
                             pbnum3 = 0;
                             pbnum3 = pbnum2;
                        }

                        // Error out if carry greater
                        if (carry > numberbase)
                        {
                             cout << "Carry greater than number base." << "\n";
                             cin >> pause;
                             exit(0);
                        }

                        // write to temp file              
                        if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
                        }

                        if (c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             if (carry > 0)
                             {
                                  c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
                                  carry = 0;

                             }
                        }


                   } while(test2 > 0); 

//                   if (carry > 0)
//                   {
                        // write to addition file              
//                        c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
//                        carry = 0;
//                   }

                   // close temp file
                   c1myfile4.close();
                   c1myfile4.clear();
                   c1myfile4.flush();

                   // close power file
                   c1myfile1.close();
                   c1myfile1.clear();
                   c1myfile1.flush();

                   // delete power.txt
                   system("rm power.txt");

                   // rename temp.txt power.txt
                   system("mv temp.txt power.txt");

                   // repeat to end of binary file
                   count1++; 
              } while (count1 < count3);

         }  // End if statement
Line1208:
// ===================================================================================================================
         // Initilize count1
         count1 = 1;
         // rebuild power file if addition file is equal to or less than check-sum file
         if (test == 0) 
         {
              // delete power file
              system("rm power.txt");

              // open power file
              c1myfile1.open("power.txt", ios::out);

              // set power file to 256
              c1myfile1 << 1 << "\n";

              // close power file
              c1myfile1.close();
              c1myfile1.clear();
              c1myfile1.flush();

              if (count3 == 0)
              {
                   goto Line1344; // Watch and see if still need this. ????????
              }

              do
              {
                   // open power file
                   fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::in);

                   // create temp file to hold result
                   // open temp file for multiplication (This file will be renamed).
                   c1myfile4.open("temp.txt", ios::out); 

                   // set carry to 0
                   carry = 0;
                   // multiple power file by 256
                   do
                   {    
                        // set pbnum1 to 0
                        pbnum1 = 0;
                        // Read power file                        
                        if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;
                        }

                        test2 = 1;
                        if (pbnum1 == 0)
                        {
                             test2 = 0;
                        }

                        // set pbnum2 to 0
                        pbnum2 = 0;

                        // multiply number * byte
                        pbnum2 = (pbnum1 * 256) + carry;
                        
                        if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             carry = 0;
                        }


                        // convert to base and set carry
                        if (pbnum2 >= numberbase)
                        {
                             pbnum3 = 0;
                             // convert to numberbase
                             carry = int(pbnum2 / numberbase);
                             pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (int(pbnum2/numberbase) * numberbase);
                        }

                        if (pbnum2 < numberbase)
                        {
                             pbnum3 = 0;
                             pbnum3 = pbnum2;
                        }

                        // Error out if carry greater
                        if (carry > numberbase)
                        {
                             cout << "Carry greater than number base." << "\n";
                             cin >> pause;
                             exit(0);
                        }

                        // write to temp file              
                        if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
                        }

                        if (c1myfile1.eof( ))
                        {
                             if (carry > 0)
                             {
                                  c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
                                  carry = 0;

                             }
                        }


                   } while(test2 > 0); 

//                   if (carry > 0)
//                   {
                        // write to addition file              
//                        c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
//                        carry = 0;
//                   }

                   // close temp file
                   c1myfile4.close();
                   c1myfile4.clear();
                   c1myfile4.flush();

                   // close power file
                   c1myfile1.close();
                   c1myfile1.clear();
                   c1myfile1.flush();

                   // delete power.txt
                   system("rm power.txt");

                   // rename temp.txt power.txt
                   system("mv temp.txt power.txt");

                   // repeat to end of binary file
                   count1++; 
              } while (count1 < count3);

         }  // End if statement
Line1344:
// ===================================================================================================================
         // if addition file > check sum file then decrement byte
         if (test == 1)
         {
              byte1--;
         }  

         // if byte < 0 stop program throw error
         if (byte1 < 0)
         {
              cout << "Failed to reconstruct file" << "\n";
              cin >> pause;
              exit(1);  
         }

         // if check-sum file zero break loop
         if (count3 == -1)
         {
              break;
         } 
//         system("rm addition.txt");
    // repeat loop
    } while(count3 > -1);
getout:
    // Make sure binary file closed
    myfile1.close();
    myfile1.clear();
    myfile1.flush();
    system("rm addition.txt");
    system("rm pbchecksum.txt");
    system("rm power.txt");

    // exit sub
     return(0);
 }
// ======================================================================================================================
int secondopinion(string file1, long long numberbase, int buffersize)
{

    // Declare variables
    long long filesize1;
    long long count1;
    long long begin1;
    long long end1;
    long long checksum;
    long long addition;
    long long remainder;
    long long power;
    unsigned char buffer;
    int byte1;
    string pause;

    // open binary file
    fstream myfile1(file1.c_str(), ios:: in | ios:: binary);
    if (!myfile1)
    {
         cout << "Error in line 1029.\n";
         cin >> pause;
         myfile1.close();
         myfile1.clear();
         myfile1.flush();
         exit(1); // terminate with error
    }

    // get file size of binary file
     begin1 = myfile1.tellg();
     if (!myfile1)
     {
          myfile1.close();
 myfile1.clear();
 myfile1.flush();
          cout << "Failed to read file two.\n";
          cin >> pause;
          exit(1);
     }

     myfile1.seekg (0, ios::end);
     end1 = myfile1.tellg();
     filesize1 = (end1-begin1);

     // set count to -1
    count1 = -1;
    power = 1;
     // start first loop
    do
    {
         // increment file position     
         count1++;

         // read byte
         myfile1.seekg(count1);
         myfile1.read( reinterpret_cast( &buffer ),buffersize);
         begin1 = myfile1.tellg();
         byte1 = (int)buffer;

        // multiply byte * (base^count)
         addition = byte1 * power;

     // add byte to check-sum
         checksum = checksum + addition;

     // user output
     cout << count1 << " " << byte1 << " " << addition << " " << checksum << " " << power << "\n";

    // increase power
    if (count1 < filesize1 - 1)
    {
         power = power * 256;
    }

     // repeat loop
    } while(count1 < filesize1 - 1);
    cout.precision(36);
    cout << "Check-sum in base 10 " << checksum << "\n";
    cout.precision(36);
    cout << "Power in base 10 " << power << "\n";
    cout << " " << "\n";
    cout << "Check-sum in base 99999999" << "\n";
    // start do loop
    do
    {
         remainder = checksum/numberbase;
         checksum = checksum - (remainder * numberbase);
         cout.precision(36);
         cout << checksum  << "\n";
         checksum = remainder;
    } while(checksum > 0);
    
    cout << "\n";
    
    cout << "power in base 99999999" << "\n";
    // start do loop
    do
    {
     
    // convert base
         remainder = power/numberbase;
         power = power - (remainder * numberbase);
         cout.precision(36);
         cout << power  << "\n";
         power = remainder;
     // print to user
     // repeat till remaineder less than the number base
    } while(power > 0);

    
}


#endif