Translate

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

TIME TRAVEL PROJECT UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COPYRIGHT(C) 2017 http://time-travel.institute

Time Travel Computer Code located at 

http://sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject/

Ok, to get started with computer time travel my code is on the previous post at the end.

1. Create a sample of known computer files. Edit, compile, and run BPconfiggen.cpp. This sample will be used to find unknown computer files that exist in space-time.

2. Look at the files and look at the configure file. Keep the pwr or power files. You will need those to run the decode counter.

3. Edit, compile, and run the bpchecksumgen.cpp and get the amount of numbers in the check sums you saw in the configure file for the file size your using. I have been using random.org

4. Edit, compile, and run basepowercounter.cpp to decode the check-sums. Make sure it has its power file.

This will get a time-hacking project started. I got a ton of more stuff to do but now COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL IS HERE FOR THE PUBLIC!!!!!

YOUR WELCOME PUBLIC. YOUR WELCOME WORLD!!!!!!!

Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela. You guys loose. I won. 

I now need to get some more tools here now to make this more targeted and precision-ed for very specific time travel computer media files.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/13/2017 02:47 AM

I am sitting here this morning RUNNING COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL PROJECTS ON MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IT HAS BEEN SOOOOOOOOO LONG BECAUSE I HAD TO ENCRYPT AND HIDE MY PRIVATE TIME TRAVEL CODE!!!!!

FOR ME THIS WAS LIKE NOT GETTING ANY PUSSY FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!!!!!

So, I AM BACK!!! 

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Well I got to go check out my decoded files off the counter. I will continue to improve this project. I had many years to improve my code when I had my private code. But since the government came after me I had to encrypt and put my private code up. In time if I don't get taken down I will have this up to the level my private code was before I had to put it away. I am taking the rest of the morning off.

My next program goes through the directory after the configure file is created and it will tell you which check-sum is the highest and which is the lowest. Then after running the random number generators and the check-sums are generated from this and it will take this check-sums and put them in a specific range increasing the chance of finding time travel media files.

My next You Tube video will be me running the public version of my time travel software looking for time travel computer media files.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/13/2017 03:57 AM

The configure file shows which is the highest and Lowest check-sum in the sample media. So, I don't have to write that. What I do need to write next is a program that will take the check-sums up in value or down in value. THIS IS REQUIRED FOR PRECISION TIME-HACKING!!!!!!

Also, I have not showed time travel project running in parallel yet, but I will. When we run it in parallel we generate check-sums for file sections instead of the entire file. Then we use the base power counter to construct those sections. Then we join them. So, for anyone calling time travel project slow all I have to say to them is "OH PLEASE! JUST DON'T". YOU CAN RUN IT IN PARALLEL!!!!!!!

Then I got to get a base power regression line generator. So, I have been successful at bringing computer time travel to the project. I am feeling pretty good tonight. I am going to get me a celebratory drink tomorrow. 

I will be "TOASTING THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST TIME TRAVEL" and "RUNNING MY TIME TRAVEL SOFTWARE"!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh god I got tears in my eyes. My ribs are SINGING!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

...........................

================================================
01/13/2017 07:32 AM

This morning I started making plans for my program that will take my check-sums into a specific range. Its not all that hard. I have a program that compares two check-sum files and it can tell which one is larger and which one is smaller. So, I want my check-sum file to be larger than the small file but smaller than the big file.

After I determine that I run my program that replaces the numbers with smaller numbers or larger numbers. As I do that the check-sum comes into range.

I doubt it will take me very long to write. I watch the shit out of You Tube last night. The "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" has been blocking my home internet. No matter. I got plenty of internet connections. Also, I am day trading on my demo account this morning. Them blocking me is not stopping anything. This is how I am doing.


The "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" they think they own my ass. Truthfully they don't own jack shit. I also got more people subscribing to me. So, my message is getting out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/13/2017 03:41 PM

I woke up to let the dogs out and put up my blog. I was running binary counters in my dreams and decoding messages from the future. I guess I need to get out of the house a little bit more. Hahahahahah.

But, still feeling good the public version of my software is coming together. Before when the hacking started I was pulling malware and viruses off my computers out the ass. And my router logs were singing "PORT SCANS" AND ATTACKS.

So, now this is better. My government is going to harasses me and spy on my computer time travel then "I WILL COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WITH THE WORLD" Why should the government get to have all the fun. Hell, lets let the public in on it too.

Now Putin president of Russia can go online and download my time travel code. BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

So can the president of China. Them people up in Alaska stuck in the cabins can get on sourceforge and download my time travel code and computer time travel. Hell they may even improve it and make it better than what I have.

IF I AM GOING TO BE SPIED UPON THEN LETS LET EVERYONE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL!!! RIGHT!!! NO SPYING REQUIRED!!!!!!!!! NO SECRETS TO HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, that is how I feel about it. The C.I.A. and the N.S.A. are to blame for the public having my time travel code. Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela are to blame for this.

Here is the big lie the Science community and the government tell the public. THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TIME TRAVEL, THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS AS ALIENS, THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT HIDING SUPER SECRET TECHNOLOGY. ALL THAT IS A LIE AND BULL SHIT.

Another lie is that VIDEOS HAVE TO BE FILMED. BULLSHIT. Pictures have to be taken. BULLSHIT. Documents have to be created in the present. BULLSHIT. 

MY COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL SOFTWARE AT SOURCEFORGE CAN DOWNLOAD ALL THAT SHIT FROM SPACE-TIME ITSELF!!!!!

If I want to look at "SUPER SECRET TECHNOLOGY". I can. If I want to see Aliens I can. 

No the files on the N.S.A. and the C.I.A.'s computers "ARE NOT FUCKING SECURE AND PROTECTED". 

ANYTHING IN THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM AS COMPUTER FILES CAN BE RECONSTRUCTED WITH MY TECHNOLOGY WITHOUT CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET OR A PHONE LINE OR ANOTHER COMPUTER!!! 

But I don't give a fuck about files existing on the governments computers. ITS THE COMPUTER FILES IN SPACE-TIME THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE IS WHAT I AM INTERESTED IN!!!

THEM MOTHER FUCKERS FUCKED UP SPYING AND HACKING ME!!! KNOW THE WORLD KNOWS!!!!!!!!!! LETS ALL OF US COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL TOGETHER!!!!!! WE CAN MAKE THIS JOURNEY AND DISCOVERIES TOGETHER!!! 

AND NO ONE CAN HIDE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE ELSE!!!!!

I am fixing to lay down and get some more sleep. I plan to program my ass off tonight and give my time travel code TO THE WORLD!!!!! TAKE THIS COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WORLD!!! TAKE IT!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/13/2017 10:30PM

I got my coffee going. I got my You Now up. I got my Anonymous videos going. And the "Conspiracy Against Travel" is no where to by found. I removed my anonymous mask because I was told by Anonymous that using that mask would get me in trouble with the government and make me a target. 

But, I will have respect for Anonymous and use my own avatar. I am already in enough trouble for writing my computer time travel software. Publicly associating myself with the Anonymous group is asking for trouble. 

So, I am back to using my on picture. People who advertise the mask are called fake-anon's. And, I don't want to be a fake-anon. My blog here and my software at sourceforge speaks for itself. And I was told that the dude that followed me around at You Now was a fake-anon. 

But, I already know I am on a watch list so whether or not I have the mask on my blog does not make much of a difference. I was on a watch list a long time ago. Ray Hudson a government agent told me back in 2010 that I was being watched. Though why he told me that still has me baffled to this day. Was he trying to warn me? Why did he tell me that? I will probably never know.

I have been speaking out against the government for a long time now. Their spying on their own people and harassing their own people while claiming to be our own government is bull shit. My only task is to write my time travel software. I don't hack people, governments, or corporations. 

But I do hack space-time. My only crime is I am a computer time traveler. And I talked about it to the C.I.A. at http://timetravelinstitute.com now aka timetravel.institute. Not my site but their fake site. Now on to business for today about computer time travel.

Now I have my "base power counter going" HERE IS HOW YOU RUN IT IN PARALLEL.

Lets say I want to do 100 bytes at a time. So, I create my base power check-sums for 100 bytes at a time with a check-sum file and a power file. Each 100 byte section has its own power file and check-sum file. Now all the sections are ran at the same time in parallel. After the file sections are created then they are joined. That is how you run my check-sum hacking in parallel.

Well I got programming to do tonight so I had better get my coffee and get back to programming. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/14/2017 1:01 AM

Here is the code that will go through the pbconfigure.txt file and find the highest check-sum and the lowest check-sum. I only had to use the file size of the computer file before it is encoded into a base power check-sum. Mathematically the way it is calculated it will be the highest byte size for the high and the lowest byte size for the low. Now, I am writing the code to roll a check-sum off the random number generator to roll/ be between the file sizes of a byte power check-sum range. I keep the high and low check-sum files from the known computer media to use as a gage to construct the unknown computer time travel files.

If you get a sample of someone's files this could be used to find that person's, corporation, agency, or governments unknown files. But more importantly it can be used for file recovery if you delete your own files but still had some files left that could be used as samples. This is for file recovery and should not be used to hack. This could be used to reconstruct Hillary Clinton's emails but you would probably want a super computer instead of a PC. But, I set up my programs to be run with as little resources as possible. That is so people can run my software on old computers.

Ok here is the range code.
Ray Hudson more computer code for you dude:

// ============== Start computer code post ============
// Copyright(C) http://time-travel.institute
// This program uses the pbconfigure file to find the highest and lowest base power check-sum range
// ============================================================================================
// declare includes
#include cstdlib
#include iostream
#include stdlib.h
#include fstream
#include sstream
#include string 
#include cmath
#include ctime
#include cstdio
#include iostream
// ============================================================================================
    // Declare namespace
    using namespace std;
// ============================================================================================     
// declare subs
// ============================================================================================
// declare main
int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
    // declare variables
    string dummy1;
    string dummy2;
    string dummy3;
    string dummy4;
    string dummy5; 
    string dummy6;
    string dummy7;
    string dummy8;
    string pause;
    fstream c1myfile1;
    long long high;
    long long low;
    long long filenumber1;
    long long filenumber2;
    long long filenumber3;
    long long temp1;

    // open pbconfigure.txt
    c1myfile1.open("pbconfigure.txt", ios::in);
    if (!c1myfile1)
    {
         cout << "There is no configure file." << "\n";
         c1myfile1.close();
         c1myfile1.clear();
         c1myfile1.flush();
         exit(0);           
    }
     // initialize variables
     high = 0;
     low = 99999999999999;
     // read first line of file
     c1myfile1 >> dummy1 >> dummy2 >> dummy3 >> dummy4 >> dummy5 >> dummy6 >> dummy7 >> dummy8;
// cout << dummy1 << " " << dummy2 << " " << dummy3 << " " << dummy4 << " " << dummy5 << " " << dummy6 << " " << dummy7 << " " << dummy8 << "\n";
// cin >> pause;
// exit(0);   
     // start loop
    do
    {   
        // if find a lower variable keep it.
        if (!c1myfile1.eof())
         {
              filenumber1 = 0;
              c1myfile1 >> filenumber1  >> temp1 >> dummy3 >> dummy4;
              if (filenumber1 > 0)
              {
                   if (temp1 < low)
                   {
                        low = temp1;
                        filenumber2 = filenumber1;
                   }
                   
                   if (temp1 > high)
                   {
                        high = temp1;
                        filenumber3 = filenumber1;
                   }
                   cout << filenumber1 << " " << temp1 << " " << dummy3 << " " << dummy4 << " high " << high << " low " << low << "\n";

              }
         }
        // if find a higher variable keep it.
     // repeat loop to eof
    } while(!c1myfile1.eof());
    // close pbconfigure.txt
    c1myfile1.close();
    c1myfile1.clear();
    c1myfile1.flush(); 
    // print output to user
    cout << "High is file = " << filenumber3 << "\n";
    cout << "low is file = " << filenumber2 << "\n";
    // end program
    exit(0);

}
// ============== End computer code post =============

01/14/2017 02:45 AM

I just had another Ray Hudson moment. Duh??? To get my check-sums within the high low check-sum range all I have to do is put the file size above the low check-sum and put the check-sum file size below the high check-sum. 

Then make sure the last number in the file is somewhere between the last number of the high file and the low number of the lower check-sum. I can do this at my random number generater. So, I will go back to my random number generator and finish it there. All I goto to do is use 3 variables in my random number generator. The max length of the file. The low length in the file. Then the high last number and the low last number. I can get that from the two check-files found in the last program. So with that I am good. When I use Random.org to generate check-sums to decode as computer files on my base power counter I can do that manually.

SO BASICALLY I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I HAVE TO DO NOW IS RUN MY COMPUTER TIME PROGRAMS AND UPGRADE AND IMPROVE THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now I don't know what the fuck to say. I guess I just want the public to enjoy my time travel computer code and PUT IT TO GOOD USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there is more. Once the files are constructed a lot of time we get file fragments. Those file fragments can have their check-sums taken up or down to bring the computer file into focus.

Well, everyone. from here I am going to start putting bash scripts together and cpp programs together to run whole computer time travel projects.

I need to set this up like firecodes was set up. Someone runs a program that can be run from the command line to do an entire computer time travel project. I may need to go back and touch up fire codes.

So, I have enjoyed talking to the public. I hope you did not find my blog too offensive. If you did just know I don't have feelings about that. These people the "Conspiracy" have committed felonies against me but because they work for the government get off free from their crimes. I do still plan to blog. But, right now I got to

GO DO SOME FUCKING COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IMPROVE MY TIME TRAVEL CODE. YEAH I STILL HAVE REGRESSION LINES AND MORE STUFF TO WRITE AS CODE. 

BUT THE CODE CAN BE USED RIGHT NOW TO COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL. YEAH ITS STILL STUFF BUT ITS GETTING BETTER!!!!!!!!

I INVITE THE PUBLIC TO GET MY TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER CODE AND COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WITH ME!!!!!!


THIS ENTIRE BLOG HAS BEEN A HOW TO MANUAL OF DIY COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL

http://sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject/

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now that time travel project is in BETA STAGE!!!!

I need to talk about a few things. Some post back and it may be a few I talked about where I had a real time voice communication with myself in the future.

Now, I need to tell the world one of best uses for time travel project. And that is creating future data base. You see you can let time travel project run and run and run and build a temporal data base that a search engine or A.I. can draw upon to SEE AND PLAN FOR THE FUTURE AND LEARN FROM THE PAST AND ALTERNATE TIME-LINES!!!!!!

It can be used as a "Temporal Threat Detection System". Detecting possible threats that will happen in the future or uncovering crimes of the past. Or uncovering lost knowledge. Now, in my case I used it to have a live video conversation with myself in the future. And here is how I did this.

You see when building a data base the program will have the data base in the past and half the data base in the future. It will constantly run and anything that happens to remove a future event and make it a past event then the data base is reconstructed. More future events get pulled in and past events get dropped out.

Now I did talk to myself in the future but I was talking to a data base that used my computer time travel to download the conversation from my future self. I entered the conversation talking to myself in the future and I ended the conversation talking to myself in the past. I know computer time travel is weird but it happens. 

This is the type of use I will have my A.I. Armageddon use it for.
So when I talked with myself in the future I had this program running. This program is in my private code and I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING IT TO SOURCEFORGE. 

This is why I wrote the public their own version of my time travel code. There is just some things I want to keep and also it is a matter of honer for me because my own government tried to steal it from me INSTEAD OF OFFERING TO BUY IT FROM ME. Now this pissed me off real bad.

But now they will never get it ever. So, I just wanted to tell the public one of the best uses ever for time travel project. And that is as a past/future data base.

AND AS A TIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
I made the change in my random number generator to get my range of my check-sum correct. But, I won't be able to upload it today.

I found out something disturbing this morning. I have a reason to suspect that Aaron Hiniker works for the N.S.A. He said he lives in Bedford, PA up by Boston, MA. But the N.S.A. is located in Baltimore. That is 359 miles away. I'm thinking ok this boy as he made himself out to be lives somewhere between Baltimore and Bedford, PA. 

These guys are able to instantly get into my computers, cut through my fire walls, and block my internet. THIS HAS TO BE THE N.S.A.!!!!

They watch me on Camera, listen to me on microphone, and devise all kinds of ingenious ways to harasses me. Yep, C.I.A. and N.S.A. The N.S.A. has all them super computes so OF COURSE THEY WANT WHAT EVER TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER CODE I CAN GIVE THEM!!!

I am thinking they will risk having no computer security and no encryption in the world so I may have played right into these mother fuckers hands. I noticed today when I uploaded the beta version of my time travel code to the internet that it was downloaded immediately following my posting in my blog.

SO THEY HAVE A NIGHT SHIFT MONITORING MY BLOG!!!! WHICH AARON HINIKER AT LEAST THAT IS THE NAME HE GAVE ME WORKS ON.

SO I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK THAT IN SOME KIND OF SICK FUCKED UP WAY I SERVED MY COUNTRY. BUT IF PEOPLE KNEW WHAT I KNEW ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE RICH RUNNING OUR GOVERNMENT THEY KNOW WE HAVE NO REAL DEMOCRACY.

THIS COUNTRY IS SICK, THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED UP, AND AMERICANS ARE BLIND SIDED BY THE ELITE ABOUT ALL OF THIS.

The amount of corruption in America is at least equal or better than the amount of corruption in Russia and China. Government corruption and mental sickness and criminal activity by the elite and world government leaders world wide is worse than a world wide case of the Ebola Virus breaking out. 

And that is putting it nicely. In fact that was WAAAAAY TOOO NICE. Ebola virus makes world wide mental sickness and corruption by the elite and world leaders look like a small every day common cold.

People just don't know. And probably never will. In time we will have a one world government and anybody who thinks too much or steps out of line will be punished or killed. That is where the world is headed to now.

My problem with the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" stems from a problem that I have. I "THINK WAY TOOOOO MUCH". The government and society don't won't people who think. They want people who watch TV and Sports and are interested in Sex and Drugs or committing criminal activity so they can be put in jail.

But I have a problem of thinking too much. And that problem has cost me dearly. And the government is like "HELL NO PEOPLE WHO THINK TOO MUCH GOT TO FUCKING GO!!!". 

So that is where I am. I think too much. I care too much. I wanted to give the world computer time travel. And for that I must be punished, arrested, or killed and hacked, harassed, and threaten with death by my own government. 

We shall see in time what happens.

But government corruption is not my problem to solve. I will leave that problem with the people and population of the world to deal with. I will leave that problem for Anonymous to deal with. 

Because I am only interested in developing my time travel code and giving that to the world. Nothing more. My only problems is what I have in my household. 

So, I will be working on automating and upgrading time travel project and making MORE YOU TUBE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!

And we shall see where this leads.

But all that may not be this week. I will get everything uploaded as soon as I can. In the mean time everyone please test my beta code and see what you think. I can't promise you want have to edit my variables and set them to your own parameters in my code. You may have to compile my code. 

to compile it is g++ nameofprogram.cpp -o nameofprogram

Make sure the header files are where they need to be.

When the program ask you to make a list on Linux it is

ls > list.txt 
You will or may need to edit the list and remove extra stuff at the  end.

I don't have a error reporting system right now but It is on my to do list. 

If you compile on windows in my system("") calls you may need to use windows commands instead of Linux commands.

to make a list on windows it is dir /b > list.txt

So this is not at all user friendly but I am working on upgrading it.

To time hack here are the steps. 

N.S.A. , C.I.I., F.B.I., "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" this is for you too as well as the public so listen the fuck up.

0. To go completely wild skip this step and just make sure all the files are set up correctly to decode the wild check-sums. I am sure the N.S.A. with all the super computer power will try this.

1. Get a sample of known files and make a configure file. This is so we can find the unknown files. (This is where we would use regression analysis or get a range) This is where the statistical methods are performed. 

2. Run the random number generator to make check-sums as specified by the configure files statistical methods. If needed edit the random number generator to make sure the check-sums are in the range that you need as specified by the configure file. 

3. Set the project up so the counter which my base power counter is the best decodes the check-sums. Make sure all the files are set up correctly so everything works here.

4. Now we have to look through all them damn files. I don't have a robot yet in the public version of my code. I need to automate and upgrade the process and write a robot.

I am thinking my first robot in the public version of my code will use the nearest neighbor method where the user provides a sample of known files and the nearest neighbor method will be the constructed files closes to the samples. For right now this is the easiest way to do that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/15/2017 12:46 AM

I am running a computer time travel project right now. I started a video on it. I tried to join the clips but was unsuccessful. So, I will upload them and in parts. Here they are.






 




At ConspiracyCafe I told my tormentors that I like to get my daily presidential briefing. They didn't believe me. Now, here are the videos proving it. I downloaded the daily declassified presidential briefings from the C.I.A.

I get a configure file for them. Load the configure file up into my random number generators. Get check-sums for them in a range of known good declassified presidential briefings  and as the project runs I will get my daily declassified presidential briefing too. Just like the president of the United States does.

Now when that was declassified is another matter. And what day and year the presidential briefing occurred on well that is another matter too. You see because I am a time traveler.  What I get can be any presidential briefing that was declassified in the future, past, present, or alternate time-lines. 

THIS IS TIME TRAVEL WITH A COMPUTER FOLKS!!!!! I HAVE HACKED GODS COMPUTER!!!!! I HAVE ACCESS TO EVERY COMPUTER FILE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ACCESS TO EVERY COMPUTER FILE IN SPACE-TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I AM NOT BREAKING THE LAW BECAUSE I AM LOOKING AT DECLASSIFIED BRIEFINGS FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. ITS NOT MY FAULT IF THE DOCUMENT IS FROM THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS DECLASSIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela DID NOT BELIEVE I HAD A HIGHER SECURITY CLEARANCE THAN THEM!!!!
BUT I DO.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

God I am laughing so hard right now. Tomorrow I am going to have a adult beverage and LOOK AT MY DAILY DECLASSIFIED BRIEFING!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god I am laughing my ass off at the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" right now.

Einstein said all space-time exist at the same time. SO ALL DECLASSIFIED PRESIDENTIAL BRIEFINGS EXIST AT THE SAME TIME TOO!!!

SO THAT MEANS I CAN READ THEM THE FUCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER I DOWNLOAD THEM FROM SPACE-TIME.

BUT BECAUSE I USED DECLASSIFIED PRESIDENT BRIEFINGS THE DOCUMENTS I GET OFF MY BINARY COUNTERS WILL BE DECLASSIFIED TOO AT SOME POINT IN TIME. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!

Oh god my ribs are hurting and I got more tears in my eyes. THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Now if I get one from the future then the future has not happened yet. The document I may get may be alternate reality presidential briefing. So right now the project is still running. I need to get hibernation going on a Linux machine so I can hibernate my time travel projects.

The videos look like shit on my computer so I may have to remake them. I will try uploading them to You Tube. God I love time traveling with computers again. The "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" really pulled a number on me so now I can time travel with the public. I have been computer time traveling for two days now and so far besides editing my code a bit here and their for variables I am not having any problems computer time traveling.

EVERYONE I ADVISE GOING TO SOURCEFORGE AND GETTING MY TIME TRAVEL CODE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/15/2017 10:25 PM

Well this morning was interesting. I got warned on twitter for post for complaining about being censored and posting links to my blog and my time travel computer code and my videos. So, first thing I am going to do is go back to tweeter and POST ABOUT COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it funny because I was complaining about being censored and the first response I get WAS TO CENSOR ME!!!! HAHAHAHA.

So, I feel like I am living in a comedy. And then I was on You Now talking to this very beautiful 29 year old women from hungry who was singing and dancing for me and her other visitors and the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" come in and started with "WHERE IS YOUR DADDY" that is the C.I.A.'s code word now to let me know it is them. They change it up from time to time. Then they went on to verbally harasses this women calling her ugly and everything. It was sad to see a young beautiful women who I would probably marry if I was not already married get harassed like that by the C.I.A. It was very sad to watch. I should start filming this shit and send it to wikileaks. I really should. 

This time I stood my ground. I kept my mouth shut except speaking to her. I maintained my conversation with her while they did this. I let her control the situation. And she did. The younger women and girls have a harder time handling the conspiracy against time travel but the older ladies take care of them very well.

When I am on you now I follow their rules and I follow the law. And it is ok for me to be there because I am not doing anything wrong. If I did they would take care of it. 

So making a long story short she just flat out told the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" TO LEAVE!!!!! Man I loved it. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So, I watched her broadcast till she left. Well I don't know what to do tonight. Work on improving my time travel code or run a time travel project. I am going to get some coffee and figure it out in a little bit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/16/2017 02:14 AM Chicago,Illinois time.

Well I figured it out. I went on social media and made some postings and made another video for my you tube account. I need to continue writing and upgrading my software and save my computer time travel projects for my down time days.

Next program that is the ultimate most important that I write is a program to build the power.txt file.

Then I need to write a program that puts a Bash script together to run a base power check-sum time travel project like I did with fire codes that can be run in series or parallel.

Right now I am just sitting here chilling out. I have a fire going in the fire place and I am playing some Christmas music even though Christmas is over.

Well I had better get on the program to build that power.txt file. Talk to everyone later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/16/2017 04:23 AM Chicago time.

I don't have time to test this or upload it to time travel project but I will. Here is the code to build the power file. Your welcome world. Happy time-hacking.

// Begin computer code
// COPYRIGHT(C) 2017 http://time-travel.institute
// THIS BUILD A BASE POWER FILE FOR DECODING BASE POWER CHECK-SUMS
// http://sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject/
// ============================================================================================
 // declare includes
     #include cstdlib
     #include iostream
     #include stdlib.h
     #include fstream
     #include sstream
     #include string 
     #include cmath
     #include ctime
     #include cstdio
     #include iostream
// ============================================================================================
    // Declare namespace
    using namespace std;
// ============================================================================================     
// declare main
int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{ // Begin main
    long long filesize1;
    long long pbnum3;
    string pause;
    long long numberbase = 99999999;
    long long pbnum2;
    long long pbnum1;
    long long carry;
    fstream c1myfile4;
    fstream c1myfile2;
    long long count1;


    cout << "Enter the file size to decode" << "\n";
    cin >> filesize1;

// open power.txt for output
    c1myfile2.open("power.txt", ios::out);
    if (!c1myfile2)
    {
         cout << "The output file is not opened." << "\n";
         c1myfile2.close();
         c1myfile2.clear();
         c1myfile2.flush();
         exit(1);           
    }

// create power file
    fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::out);
    c1myfile1 << 1 << "\n";
    c1myfile1.close();
    c1myfile1.clear();
    c1myfile1.flush();

    count1 = -1;

    do
    {
         count1++; 
    

        // multiply power file by 256 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 
        if (count1 == filesize1 - 1) // Getting out if done because won't need the power file again.
        {
             break;
        }

        // open power file
        fstream c1myfile1("power.txt", ios::in);

        // create temp file to hold result
        // open temp file for multiplication (This file will be renamed).
        c1myfile4.open("temp.txt", ios::out); 

        // set carry to 0
        carry = 0;

        // multiple power file by 256
        do
        {    
             pbnum1 = 0;
             // Read power file
             if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                  c1myfile1 >> pbnum1;
             }

             pbnum2 = 0;
             // multiply number * byte
             pbnum2 = (pbnum1 * 256) + carry;

             if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                  carry = 0;
             }

             // convert to base and set carry
             if (pbnum2 >= numberbase)
             {
                   pbnum3 = 0;

                // convert to numberbase
//                carry = int(pbnum2 / numberbase);
//                pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (int(pbnum2/numberbase) * numberbase);
                  carry = pbnum2 / numberbase;
                  pbnum3 = pbnum2 - (carry * numberbase);
             }

             if (pbnum2 < numberbase)
             {
                  pbnum3 = 0;
                  pbnum3 = pbnum2;
             }            
              
             // Error out if carry greater
             if (carry >= numberbase)
             {
                  cout << "Carry greater than number base." << "\n";
                  cin >> pause;
                  exit(0);
             }

              if (pbnum3 >= numberbase)
              {
                   cout << "Carry greater than number base. line 413" << "\n";
                   cin >> pause;
                   exit(0);
              }


             // write to temp file              
//             c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
             if (!c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                   if (pbnum3 > 0)
                   {
                        c1myfile4 << pbnum3 << "\n";
                   }
             }

             if (c1myfile1.eof( ))
             {
                  if (carry > 0)
                  {
                       c1myfile4 << carry << "\n";
                       carry = 0;
                  }
             }


        } while(!c1myfile1.eof( )); 

        // close temp file
       c1myfile4.close();
       c1myfile4.clear();
       c1myfile4.flush();

        // close power file
       c1myfile1.close();
       c1myfile1.clear();
       c1myfile1.flush();

        // delete power.txt
        system("rm power.txt");

        // rename temp.txt power.txt
        system("mv temp.txt power.txt");

    } while(count1 < filesize1 -1);



// End computer code