Monday, February 13, 2017

MORE DEBUGGING

Copyright (C) 2017 HTTP://time-travel.institute

I found another error in my buffer. I went to a cplus site to get help with it. I will be updating the code again. Any buffer size over 1 byte is unpredictable. Also I I think I need to look at how I'm calculating my base in some areas but not all the code.  My base = (buffer x 255) + 1 is what I need to look at.  I think it should be base= ( 255^buffersize) + 1. I did all my experimenting with a buffer size of 1.

I've been doing my computer time traveling and I'm finding out all my mistakes so as I get that fixed up this will pick up and it'll run like a bat out of hell. I'm so excited. And I believe I know what I did wrong with my buffer for now. I did something that was illegal but when I compiled it did not show up as an error. I did unsigned char buffer(buffersize) it should be unsigned Char buffer(8096) or something like that. But I got to go test this out and see. Which won't happen for a couple of days.

When I get the buffer fixed that might throw off my base power counter but I can get that fixed too and when that is fixed the base power counter will run like a bat out of hell. These fixes will clear up my base conversion programs.

I will be up to production computer time traveling again just like I did with my private code very soon and the public can also a computer time travel with me we can all time travel. Just as soon as I get these bugs fixed. When I get all this fixed I will be finding oh so much time travel computer media and the public will too. He'll this may kill the internet except for commerce. Computer security and encryption will be history. 

All information will be public knowledge.

Well that is all for this morning talk to everyone later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/14/2017 06:43 AM

In my experiments with my time scanners of which I did a YouTube video using my own text files where I kept a diary I found files from a supposed future. Some of the files I had to clean up and give it a file format. Then extract the good information. 

At above top secret I was able to get a confession that my methods work but they called it automated writing instead of computer time travel.

By doing that they deny the informational universe exist. They deny Einstein saying all space-time exist at the same time. Which means all computer files exist at the same time. 

My videos on YouTube prove my software works. All my base power counter needs is a check-sum it don't care what the file is. It could be anything from raw data, to a cooking receipt to a highly classified military project 20 year's in the future.

My base power counter don't care.

So I guess if I have a automatic writing I got automatic technology generator. I got a automatic classified military file writer!!!!!!!??
I got a automatic personal email of others generater!!!!!!!!!
I got a automatic video and images of other times and places machine!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My software is capable of generating any computer files no matter where or when they existed and my software does not care what information is contained in the file how trivial or important or damaging it can be. When I find a possible time travel media file I do so at my own peril I have no safety net under me. What I do with that information is strictly on me. My policy is "Do Nothing". It is for my own safety and security and protection. I just like being in the "know". I like being in the loop.

Any time traveler with good intentions makes no changes in the time line. Say I found designs and blue prints for a fighter plane produced 300 years from now and uploaded it to the Internet. The damage I could cause to the time-line would be just horrible. I could really keep people from being born or bring others into existence that was not supposed to be born. I could determine the fate of Nations by doing that. 

My policy is do nothing like any good time traveler would do. If I found that and if I was smart when I was done looking at the file I would destroy it.

So yes computer time travel CAN CHANGE THE TIME-LINE!!!!

No what I really have is computer time travel and a theory of why it works. I partially agree with the conspiracy it is automatically doing something but that something is a time travel machine. It is automatically time travelling.

But don't go expecting me to publish every damn file I find. That is like painting a target on myself. I will let others use the software and make their own opinions about the capabilities contained within it. 

Whether that opinion be good or bad or a conspiracy and cover up. Everyone be their own judge. I provided the software so they can do the rest. I did my part for king and country.

What happened at Above Top Secret was a confession from the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" that they are scared s******* of my time travel software. And they covered it up.

The reason they are scared is because my software maps all computer files in space-time to a number that my software can decode to a binary computer file. Thus downloading from space-time itself. My time travel software gives me a real time data connection to the fifth dimension where all of Einstein's space-time exist. And all the computer media files there-in space-time exist. I have a  "SPACE-TIME INTERNET CONNECTION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THAT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As well it should. I'm sure Ray, Darby,and Pamela have had some sleepless nights over me. And I don't I make no apologies for that.
I'm sick and tired of government cover ups. I'm sick of hiding the universe from the public like the Catholic Church of olden times.
It is damn time the mass public put on their big boy and big girl pants and become responsible citizens of the universe. 

Take our place in the universe. It is time we all become survivors. Fuck the majority of the population from being used as cattle for the government and the rich. We all make our own destiny fuck others from planning it for us. Let's all see the universe and space-time for what it really is. I have seen it. Now I show the others the way to do that. We are all citizens of the universe.

Though I understand their reasons I don't agree with their reasons. The public has a right to know. That their computer files are not safe even when their not connected to the internet or a phone line. And even after their files are encrypted they can still be decrypted.

And that a computer can download and decode any computer file that exists anywhere within space time. No information no matter where it is is safe from others. That people like me can get any information that they want. We are called time hackers. We are Time Travelers. Our time machine is a computer.

The public has a right to know the world has a right to know that time hacking exists and is real. That is the information Ray Hudson Darby Phillips and Pamela want to keep the world from knowing and that is the information that I want the world to know and that is why I have this blog and why I have a YouTube channel is why I publish books and program open source time travel software.
Okay I'm going to get off my soapbox for the morning everyone have a good day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/15/2017 12:20 AM

My buffer problem is solved. I was using a 1 byte type variable so I could not go over 1 byte at a time. I wrote a program that writes binary and I practiced writing a base to a file. I put the solution into my base power check-sum and my program went ape shit. So, I took it back out. Right now the base power check-sum counter will only work on 1 byte at a time. 

I will have to re-write another version of the program to fix it. The program works very closely with its buffer. The char is still in my programs for now. I can't go back and change anything without testing the hell out of it.

So, as I play with and use my own public version of my open source time travel code I will put the fixes in and upload them. But, the base power counter can be ran in parallel like I did with fire codes to get around the problem.

I am going to use my new fix in the binary generators first then move to my base conversion programs and get those running then I will go back and hit the rest. 

But on a good note anyone that knows how can add and subtract difference files off  a destination file to create target files around that destination file like I do in my open source time travel project at sourceforge.net 

You guys (Talking to the "Conspiracy Against time Travel") can take your automated writing bull shit and shove it where the SUN DOES NOT SHINE!!!!!!!

I can find other computer files that I DO NOT OWN!!! AND CREATE THEM ON MY HARD DRIVE!!! YOU GUYS KNOW HOW I KNOW??? CAUSE I HAVE DONE IT MANY MANY MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T GO AFTER OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION AND I DON'T GO AFTER FILES I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE. 

WHEN EINSTEIN SAID ALL SPACE-TIME EXIST AT THE SAME TIME HE ALSO MENT EVERYTHING ELSE IN SPACE-TIME TOO. 

AND THAT INCLUDES COMPUTER FILES. RAY HUDSON, DARBY PHILLIPS, AND PAMELA ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL COMPUTER FILES EXIST AT THE SAME TIME IN SPACE-TIME!!! ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS USE SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD THOSE FILES TO YOUR HARD DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE INFORMATIONAL UNIVERSE IS REAL!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

I have become destroyer of time-lines. Reactor1967
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/15/17 12:57 PM

I just got through working the Drake equation. There are at least 2400 technology advanced civilizations in our galaxy alone. Yes NASA knows but the public is not supposed to know. There are 100 billion galaxies in our universe. If I did my math correct that is 2400000000000 technology advanced civilizations in the universe right now. The number of computer files generated by these civilizations go into infinity. That mean the numbers are too large to mathematically calculate reasonable. 

The truth does hurt does it not Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela. That my method of time travel has access to all these computer files. I could go even more mathematically in dept but that would be like rubbing the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" faces into a hot asphalt payment taking their faces off with no pain killer. The truth is deadly. Very very deadly. The truth does not care who it hurts or who benefits from it. Information is the truth. The truth belongs to all. No one has claim on the truth.

That is a lot of computer files for me to look at with my methods of time travel with computers. Yes so many computer files to look at in space-time and so little time left for me to see them. So everyone one here can understand I'm a very busy man. 

I need a lot of help. So hence my open source project. So others can help me down load all these computer files from space-time and look at them. And my calculations don't include the civilizations that left their planets and live among the stars in space stations and space craft. 

Well that gives me even more computer files to look at. This is a "HACKERS WET DREAM" come true. No wonder Ray Hudson. Darby Phillips, and my baby doll Pamela won't let me post at above top secret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/16/2017 03:52 AM

Damn I can't believe my traffic this week to this blog. It really picked up. Damn, Thank you world for reading. Here are my stats for the week.




Ok I got my fixes in for the base conversion, binary generator, and the weak check-sum counter. I only got to test the base binary conversion program. It ran like a dog with his ass set on fire. I coded a known file to a text file containing numbers in numerical base with it then decoded the text file back to binary and there were no differences between the two files.

Anyone can use the base = (256^buffersize) + 1 for their numerical base to setup their text files and DECODE/DOWNLOAD COMPUTER FILES FROM SPACE-TIME ALL DAMN DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SEE THIS PROGRAM MAPS EVERY COMPUTER FILE INTO A NUMBER THAT THE USER CAN GENERATE AS A TEXT FILE THEN THAT COMPUTER FILE IN SPACE-TIME CAN BE DECODED BACK TO A BINARY FILE!!!!!

Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela I don't listen to you guys so good do I? If this don't work how come it does work? I don't understand? Oh well you guys (talking to Ray, Darby, and Pamela) or government agents anyway so I can just ignore you.

You see I coded a known computer file to a number in a numerical base to a text file. Then I renamed the computer file and used my program to decode the number in the text file back to a real computer file. Then I used diff in Linux to compare the differences and it was the same file I coded. So it has been tested.

All I need to do now is just create the text files with numbers in a numerical base depending on my buffersize thus SEARCHING SPACE-TIME FOR UNKNOWN COMPUTER MEDIA AND DECODE THE FILES OUT OF SPACE-TIME BACK TO MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A SPACE-TIME SEARCH ENGINE!!!!!

Here is how this works. You know in the early days of the internet search engines worked by scanning IP addresses then downloading those web-pages then they put the GOOD web-pages in their data base.

WELL I DO THE SAME THING. I SCAN A RANGE OF NUMBERS THAT ARE COMPUTER FILES IN SPACE-TIME AND I DECODE/DOWNLOAD THOSE FILES TO MY COMPUTER THEN I PUT THE GOOD ONES IN MY DATA BASE!!!!!!!!!! 

I AM A SEARCH ENGINE JUST LIKE GOOGLE OR YAHOO OR ANY OTHER SEARCH ENGINE BUT:

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I AM ON THE GALACTIC SPACE-TIME INTERNET INSTEAD OF EARTHS INTERNET. ON MY SPACE-TIME SEARCH ENGINE INTERNET EVERY FUCKING GOD-DAMN COMPUTER IN SPACE-TIME I HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY FUCKING COMPUTER ANYWHERE AND EVERY WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/16/2017 4:57 AM

Now that I got my programs working I'm going to remove fire codes and my base power counter for now and leave the base conversation, binary generator's, and the weak sum counter. Later if I upgrade my base power check sum or fire codes I will bring it back to time travel project at sourceforge. I'm going to write a time scanner for my base conversion program. I have to test my binary generator's and my weak sum counter for my fixes.

Once that is good im ready to turn this into a full blown space-time search engine. I have to create a spider program that will keep a searchable data base with the location of found computer time travel media. I will come up with a system to classify and organize time travel media and store it's location. 

Then it will run 24/7 creating spidering the files then deleting them. When I need the file I use its location to create the number then decode the number to a computer file. I might use BNS numbers for the file locations. I will text mine the text files and group binary files by their formats. 

I can use also use a A.I.