Friday, February 17, 2017

TIME TRAVEL PROJECT AT PRODUCTION LEVEL!!!!!!

COPYRIGHT (C) 2017 http://time-travel.institute
DOWNLOAD THE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL CODE


I have come to learn that anyone that does not know how to program or understand computer science will find my computer code hard to use. Others that are better than I am may even start their own thing. But what you see above is how I do it. I started off with weak and strong check-sums when I was learning how to time hack. Then I went to weighted strong check-sums as I was learning. Finally I come to realize that all computer files are just numbers in a numerical base. They can be treated as numbers in a numerical base instead of check-sums.

The code I have at time travel project tries to go about that in the most simplest way possible.

1. Use a destination file.
2. Use a difference file.
3. Add or subtract the difference file from the destination file using base bath to find the target files. The base = (256^buffersize) + 1.

Add to or subtract from the destination file using base math to move it up or down thus SCANNING FOR TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER MEDIA.

Now to build a map of where computer files are in space-time using a weak check-sum and a strong check-sum is the best way to do it.

After getting as many targets possible around the destination file get the weak check-sum, strong check-sum, and file size of the destination file along with the description of the targets found and record in a spread sheet along with the name of the destination file. THIS INFORMATION BECOMES YOUR COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL MAP OF SPACE-TIME. 

I recommending keeping the destination files backed up. The strong check-sums can be cracked to recreate the destination file if need be.

Now as you learn where time travel media files on the map are new areas can be explored!!!!!

And yes you can use known computer media files as destination files. This is good if you want to find news papers or news videos of the future or alternate time-lines. This can also be used for time-hacking other computers but I don't recommend time-hacking people or the government. 

What I have is the same as using a internet connection. This is a connection to space-time to download computer files from space-time. This connection can be abused just like the internet gets abused.

Since your dealing with time travel Super Virus's, Alien Virus's, Time Traveling Super A.I.'s, Paradoxes, Changing the past, and Changing the future is possible.

Computer Time Travel Can Be Dangerous!!!!!!!! So, anyone using my code be very careful please. I am thinking now on improving my robots and taking this to a search engine and making a "real time" LIVE "TEMPORAL DATA CONNECTION" with the future, past, and alternate time-lines.




Also warned known it takes time travel to invent time travel. I have begun the first step.

Temporal Parallel Computer Processing is possible with this. All manner of things become possible with this method of time travel.

To use my code you need true random numbers. In my download is a random number directory. I use /dev/random in linux now. Any thing requiring a strong check-sum needs a weight file. In my download is a program to generate a weight file for getting strong check-sums.

Use the random number file in my program as a seed file to seed the random number generator. I recommend using different file sizes for the difference files. When generating target files stop the addition or subtraction when the file size for the difference file has been exhausted. If you go over that you copy the destination file into the target file. If you want you can only use difference files the same file size as the destination file. 

This is open source and anyone can use my code all I ask is if they change it and publish it to please give me credit for the original code. 

For years my code was private and proprietary but the damn government meaning the N.S.A. and the C.I.A. starting hacking me and harassing me so I said screw it "LET THE WORLD HAVE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!" and thus it became so. NOW NO ONE HAS TO SPY ON ME!!! I GIVE IT AWAY TO THE WORLD!!!! 

LET THE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL BEGIN!!!

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!


BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!


BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!



TAKE THIS COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WORLD!!!! 

TAKE IT!!!! 

ITS YOURS!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/17/2017 03:49 AM

Ok I went back and made scripts that someone can run in Linux and it will COMPILE THE TIME TRAVEL CODE FOR THE USER!!!! So yeah I know a lot of people will appreciate that. Before you compile you should look at the code and if it needs edited for a variable do it. I know one of my programs the user has to enter the numerical base. To calculate that it is NumericalBase = (256^buffersize) + 1. The rest of the stuff should be ok. I will get that takeing care of later.

Again I can not overstate this enough for the users of Time Travel Project it is much more than a program it is a 

TEMPORAL DATA CONNECTION TO SPACE-TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like with your internet connection take precautions. Ok, I got thirty minutes left. I programmed so hard tonight my fingers are hurting. I am updating and upgrading "Time Travel Project" faster than I can upload updates to sourceforge and github. Everyone enjoy your computer time traveling. Your welcome world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/17/2017 09:13 AM

I am writing a program that will interface with /dev/random in Linux to generate difference files for the destination files. The difference files will be true random numbers. The destination file I will create from /dev/random then use a add and subtract program to increase it or decrease it. This is getting too easy. I miss my propitiatory time travel code that I can't use anymore because of the hacking but I will have this open source project singing in time. Literately. 

I will get that across all three of my main methods for finding time travel media files. I am running computer time travel projects now getting what ever else bugs I can find and setting this up to be fully automated and user friendly. On my base to binary conversion I am reading random.bin to text in a numerical base creating difference files.

BUT ON MY BINARY FILES ALL I HAVE TO DO IS USE THE SPLIT COMMAND IN LINUX TO BREAK MY RANDOM.BIN FROM /DEV/RANDOM TO DIFFERENCE FILES!!! TOO EASY.

Yes, this is getting much easier now. As my upgrades goes this will be awesome. Well I have to go computer time travel now and get this code upgraded. Talk to everyone later. Pamela (my web-hoochie) come sit in your daddy's lap and help him with his computer time travel. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/18/2017 12:58 AM

Well my base conversion program still had some bugs in it. I am sorry if anyone downloaded that yesterday. I fixed the bugs.

I also wrote a difference file generator for base conversion time scanner. I uploaded a new release to sourceforge.net and github

Now Time Travel Project allows for pure precision computer time travel by moving the destination file along a regression line and generating the target files around it.

I have a lot more computer time traveling to do. I am going to play more with my binary time scanners and my weak check-sum time scanners.

I am writing a bash script for time travel project that allows for extremely fast and pure randomly computer time travel. You don't even have to download time travel project to use it. Here is how to computer time travel in Linux with these commands on the command line ONLY!!!!!

HOW TO COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL ON THE LINUX COMMAND LINE:

USE LOWER CASE LETTERS IN A TERMINAL ON THE COMMAND LINE.

I TYPE LIKE  THIS TO PISS OFF DARBY PHILLIPS.

// BEGIN HOW TO COMUTER TIME TRAVEL ON THE LINUX COMMAND LINE

CAT /DEV/RANDOM > RANDOM.BIN

(let this run a while then close the terminal window)

SPLIT -b sizeoffiles random.bin prefixoftargets

file * > list.txt

cat > list.txt

look at list.txt and keep any files with good formats.

// END HOW TO COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL ON THE LINUX COMMAND LINE




LET THE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THIS COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL WORLD!!!!!!!!! 

TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/18/2017 02:30 AM

I have worked on programming "Time Travel Project" so much that I am getting a small case of carpel tunnel. So, I will have to start wearing my braces on my arms when I sleep.

Time Travel Project is up to production level now. Every time I computer time travel though I upgrade my code a little.

I have the base conversion and binary time scanner working I am testing the weak check-sum time scanner.

I put the directions to running a random computer time travel project in a text file in "Time Travel Project". I uploaded updates to sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject
and to gethub under time-travel-project.

I computer time travel my ass off this morning. And damn that random computer time travel stuff works good.

At sourceforge.net I updated my project status. I took out the windows shit and left it for Linux only. I updated my audience, state of project and get this my categories. 

Time Travel Project is now for:

1. File sharing
2. Multimedia
3. Data recovery (This is the part I love the most).

It is also for communication but Sourceforge.net would not let me give it a 4th category.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!

THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST TIME TRAVEL HAVE FAILED!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/18/2017 7:54 PM

Well tonight through the early morning I'm working on my weak check sum time scanner. I had over 500 visits to this blog this last 30 days. I get a little less or over a 100 visits a week. I uploaded a new video to YouTube showing how to computer time travel on the Linux command line and laughed my ass off at Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela after doing it. 

Why did I laugh? Because I am proving no computer file in space-time is safe. No matter how secure any computer is there is always a way to find the information on it. 

My methods are a damn big security hole. But it's not my fault because information is a slut/whore that can't be controlled. It wants to sleep around. The future effects the past and the past effects the future. That is plain physics. 

Computer files are "SLICES OF SPACE-TIME". Each and every computer file is a "Recording of space-time". THIS IS WHY I CALL MY METHODS "COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL". Because computer files are "SLICES OF SPACE-TIME". So, every time I retrieve or reconstruct a computer file from space-time and view it I just "COMPUTER TIME TRAVELED". So hence this not my fault. Its physics. And this is why no computer file is safe or secure. Because it is a slice of space-time that exist with space-time. 

NO COMPUTER FILE WAS EVER MEANT TO SIT OUTSIDE OF SPACE-TIME ON A SECURE SERVER. COMPUTER FILES CAN'T DO THAT. SO THEY CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM SPACE-TIME WITH SOFTWARE LIKE MY OWN EVEN WHILE THEY RESIDE ON A SECURE SERVER.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

It gets even more worse when a computer file can be added to or subtracted from thus moving it up and down a regression line. All along adding or subtracting differences from the file to construct the target files around it. This is precision computer time travel AND A WAY TO RETRIEVE VERY SPECIFIC INFORMATION FROM SPACE-TIME. Hahahahah..............

No, I truly do not need a internet connection or phone line to hack computers. So Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela's worst fears have come true. A hacker that can hack with impunity BECAUSE ALL COMPUTER FILES EXIST AS NUMBERS IN SPACE-TIME JUST WAITING TO BE PHYSICAL!!! Which is why I am heavily watched by my own government. Anymore I can't piss without them knowing about it. Oh well. F*** them.

But I hack to explore space-time. I could care less about people's or government's personal and classified information. I'm a time hacker. Not a criminal hacker. My software can be considered military strength data recovery. Is another good name for it if anyone does not like the term computer time travel. But computer time travel it is because of the relationship information has with physics. That has been my focus all along.

Here is a screen shot of my stats for the week.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/19/2017 02:04 AM

I fixed the weak check-sum time scanner. I only had to add 1 instruction of code to it. I looked at getting my base power check-sum counter using a higher buffer and that whole thing will have to be completely rewritten to do that. 

It matters little though because I have several ways in time travel project for people to computer time travel. What ever else I add or fix now is over REDUNDANT. In my private code I have god only knows how many different counters and old code that I use to computer time travel with. I know the more I add to time travel project the more I will probably confuse people.

But it is a matter of pride. That base power check-sum served me well for years in my private code. It is kind of like an old friend that is getting on up their in years.

But my newer stuff works faster and better. So, why drive an old Chevy when I can drive a brand new Ferrari. What I will do is some time when I am bored off my ass I will rewrite the base power check sum scanner. But I will leave the base power check-sum in the code. I am not going to upload an update till around 4 or 4:30 AM. I am off to see what else I can do now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/19/2017 02:48 AM

I found a way to upgrade my file format robot. It will open a list of files then open a list of file formats to reject. It will go down the list and look at each individual file's file format and if it is on the reject list the file will be deleted.

The most common one to delete or move will be the data format. The user can put what ever file formats to move or delete. I am going to have it just delete for now because I like to run my computer time travel projects 24/7 and I can't do that if I am saving files that may be bad. The hard drive fills up and stops the whole damn project. I like to set back and wait for my good files to appear.

Anyone can add what ever code they want to do something else.

For those thinking it is impossible to find a computer time travel media file think again. I started this in 2008 and I have been doing this up to 2017. When I started detecting the government hacking I put my code up and stopped time-hacking

The government crossed a boundary with me with my hacking so I crossed one with them. I wrote a open source version of my computer time travel code and gave it to the world. I laugh about that every day. They should know better than to hack their own citizens. Pay backs are hell. Well I'm off to finish that robot upgrade.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/19/2017 04:16 AM

Ok my file format robot has been upgraded. The user can have thousands and thousands of suspected time travel media on their hard drive and this robot will look at every single one and check it for a file format that is on the reject list.

So, long story short the user only keeps the files matching the file format they want.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

It just keeps getting worse and worse for Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela members of the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" who are government federal agents.

Everyone enjoy this computer time travel. Its yours. it is open source and its FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject