Thursday, February 9, 2017

Time Travel Project Random Number Up Grade

 COPYRIGHT(C) 2017 http://time-travel.institute

02/09/2017 12:42 AM


I have haveged, Audio Entropy, and video Entropy, and Timer Entropy as third party programs in time travel project. I have installed them and tested them and they work good. In addition I now know how to access the /dev/random in Linux. It is done like this.


// Begin description of accessing /dev/random


   

It's a file like device, so you can do things like cat it or copy from it. For instance:

dd if=/dev/urandom of=~/urandom_test count=4 bs=1024

Creates a file containing 4K of random bytes.

cat /dev/urandom > ~/urandom_test2

Will continue to write random bytes to that file until you hit Ctrl-C. Don't do this on a low performing system...

head -30 /dev/urandom > ~/urandom_test3

Will write 30 lines of random bytes

// End description of access device random

So, I can bust up those random.bin files with Linux commands such as "split -b bytesizeperfile nameofyourfile" and use those as difference files to feed to my programs to construct the target files around the destination file. I can use the program I already have that will read a bin file and convert it to a base in a text file for random numbers.


So, I may not need random.org any more. I have my third party programs to make sure the /dev/random stays filled up with random numbers.

In time I may write some programs to automate and stream line the process some more. When I work on finding time travel media it is nothing for me to pull out my compiler and write code on the fly to do stuff. It is how most of my private time travel code got written. But I know a lot of my users aren't so lucky. Some of my users are way better at programming than me so they may have advanced it even more than what I have here.


What I have to do is document this so when people download my software they can use it. Time Travel Project is not user friendly. Mainly people that read me blog and watch my videos will get a good understanding. In time I need to write a really good manual.

So my work there is already done upgrading time travel projects random numbers. The task for me now is to get people to use it and teach them how to use it.
 

I will just put that information in the random number generator directory in a read me file for now that I already have in time travel project.


This now gives time travel project cryptography strength random numbers for getting time travel computer media files from the past, present, future, and alternate time lines.


Boy it just keeps getting worse and worse for Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela from the Titor Story. BECAUSE THE PUBLIC NOW HAS OPEN SOURCE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
 

Oh, I have at least one person I know of using my software now to find time travel computer media. This person is close to me so I give that person my updates when ever asked and I provide my personal expertise to that person free of charge. SO NOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT COMPUTER TIME TRAVELS. IT IS SPREADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

What did you stop Ray Hudson? Nothing thats what.

What did you stop Darby Phillips? Nothing thats what.

Pamela from the Titor story what did you stop? Nothing thats what.


Time Travel Project is "Rolling, Rolling, Rolling", "The Conspiracy Against Time Travel" can't stop it "Rolling, Rolling, Rolling", RAW HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Note: I am not going to update this as a release until the first of next month. But this will get in the next release. Until then use cat /dev/random > random.bin then bust that up for difference files or use my program to convert it to a base as a text file.

I as always I beg my users to use this for lawful purposes please. This is for file recovery only and not for breaking the law and committing abuse against others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/09/2017 01:57 AM

For me to make any further progress with Time Travel Project I need to get it on a machine and just start using it as I intended to use it. I will end up changing things to stream line the code and when I do that I can include that in releases. Now, I have to be at home and not doing anything to do this. And, I have to buy a new hard drive.

So, what I am going to do now is get Time Travel Project up for sale on a DVD like I did fire codes. I will take some of my current stuff and import it to fire codes. The only difference between fire codes and time travel project is fire codes is intended to store files as numbers and decode those numbers back to files.

Time travel project is intended to use destination files and random number generators to find unknown time travel computer media files.

So, on my future off times I will work more toward these goals. And also unless I take this blog in a new direction this blog has served its purpose. I will leave it up so the world will know the censorship and crimes the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" committed against me and I will post updates here as I have them.

I will say the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" gave me a damn good fight but I give as good as I get. So, in the long wrong they lost this fight. They tried so discretely to keep me from talking about computer time travel on the internet. When discretely did not work they they used harsh treatment. Finally they started having me banned and my threads edited or deleted.

Then they starting hacking me and harassing me and making out right threats to stop me.

Finally I got sick of it and wrote a public version of my time travel code and made it open source. Essentially giving them a good fuck up their assholes.

In the end they failed miserably to stop me.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/09/2017 02:32 PM


While working on ways to improve time travel project I found I can replace and upgrade my statistical methods. I have a regression line program for strong check-sums but I need to do a program for binary files and one for numbers in a numerical base with text files. The output would be used as a regression file and the target files around it constructed. I am going to look at that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/09/2017 10:21 PM

Well I did some looking into using a regression line in the form of Y = a + bX. Where I use X and Y to find a destination file. The destination file is used to construct Target time travel media files around it. But, I do my math with computer files as numbers in a numerical base so my regression line looks like this Yfile = afile + bfileXfile.

When I have a decimal I break the computer file up into two parts like this ABCfilepart1 ABCfilepart2. Part 1 is the file before the decimal and part two is the computer file after the decimal.

So when I have a computer file in a numerical base that is also decimal number I keep the same name on the file and have a part1 and a part2. I used to put the decimal position in a text file and just had one file but I said hey I have to have two files anyway to do decimal numbers so now I just break them up. It is also easier for me to because when doing the base math with computer files I can align the decimals up easier with less computer code.

When I move a regression line up or down I can take a difference file that I generated and use the add in tools to add the difference file to the files in the regression line.

Sometimes I want to explore other places in space-time via time travel media files so adjusting the regression line helps me do that.

But all that is in my proprietary code which I have locked away so I am going to program it all anew here for the public to piss off the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel". Because I just love pissing them off. I got a twitter from them calling me "Daddy". They are fucking with me because I say I am Pamela's daddy. 

She tried to pretend to be my girl friend at Above Top Secret when they were censoring me illegally and she reminded me about their hacking me illegally so I just went with it. Since then I ask or demand Pamela for blow jobs in my blog and I call myself her "Daddy". She wants to pretend to be my girl friend so I pretend to be the guy with my dick in her mouth as her "Daddy". Hahahahahahahah........

Pamela your doing a good job baby doll.

So the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" is still in business. BUT SO AM I!!! So back on topic.........

People using my regression line programs will probably find that the most difficult part of my project to understand. Well I got coffee waiting for me and a long night of programming. Someone asked me to go ahead and update my release so I did. I was going to wait till the first of next month. 

But some people don't like waiting on me. So its updated everyone. Your welcome. 

Its at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject 

and at:

github under time-travel-project. 

Yeah I know I should of used github from sourceforge I am going to leave it. As long as people can get to it. Alright talk more later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/09/2017 11:27 PM

I am looking at doing the binary files regression line but with a regression line you need two variables. One variable will be the binary file itself. You see I need to generate destination files to use in my time scanners to generate target files. And like when I do my time mail I can use all my text files and get a regression line then use the regression line to generate destination files then use the time scanner program to find future and alternate reality time mail messages to myself from the destination file.

So as my other variable I have a lot of options. I can use file size, weak check sum, strong check sum, and base power check sum. I am thinking I need to just set down and write tools to make a regression line with any of this stuff then the user just pick what they want to use. 

I think I should just write tools to make regression lines with binary and with text files then I will have to use my binary to text and text to binary conversion programs which I already have written.

Then the user can do regression lines how ever they hell they want.

I am going to set here and drink my coffee and ponder on this for a while and figure out what I want to do.

Later............

Ok, I am just going to keep two programs for doing regression lines. One with check-sums and one with binary files. I already have the strong check-sum program written and it has to use one of my counters to crack the strong check-sum to a computer file.

I need a regression line for base power check-sums but it occurred to me I can use binary files since I have to have sample files anyway then get the base power check-sum of the binary file then put that into the bptimescanner so I don't need to write a regression line program for the base power check-sum. 

So really all I need for my next regression line is file size, binary file as the two variables with a sample of known computer media files. Then I can run the regression line program to find destination files to find unknown target time travel computer media files.

Hey Ray Hudson does that sound good to you? Your the math wiz. Well I think I am on track here. Hahahahahahaha.......... Though Ray Hudson would NEVER ADMIT THAT IN PUBLIC. Of course he won't admit it he is part of the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel". 

Duh? I am off to try to make this work. This will take a while to program like my base power counter took a while to program. I like to never got that base power counter debugged but I finally got working.

Getting a precision statistical method into time travel project for generating destination files is very important to this project. It is certainly a very important key element the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" do not want me and the public to have.

My super time traveling A.I. Armageddon will use the most precision and fast parts of my time travel project for super parallel temporal computing to run its neural net and for communication with its self in the future, past, and alternate time-lines.

And for me I need it to so I can get my news and time travel media files from the future and other parts of space-time. So statistics plays a very important roll here. Here is a picture why and it is also the reason my government has used its agents against me so hard.

Remember Einstein said "All space-time exist at the same time" So Reactor1967 said since that is true "All computer files exist at the same time". So all a person has to do is this to download any computer file from space-time. Here is the picture.





Take this computer time travel world. Take it!!!!

This is why I need a regression line with binary files so I can find my destination files so I can find my target files. THUS COMPUTER TIME TRAVELING!!!! HEY RAY HUDSON, YOU GOOD WITH THIS? YOUR THE WHIZ SO YOU THINK. 

I THINK YOUR STUPID BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? 

I AM JUST A LOWLY POSTER THAT IS NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL IN THE FORUMS THAT GETS CENSORED AND BANNED AND MY POST DELETED AND WHAT I PUT IN MY POST EDITED OUT WHAT DO I KNOW?

ACTUALLY WHAT I KNOW WOULD SCARE THE HELL OUT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE IS THE TRUTH. BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. JUST WATCH THE SUPER BOWL AND DRINK BEER THE HELL WITH THE TRUTH RIGHT? 

LETS NOT LET THE PUBLIC KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE COMPUTER SOFTWARE THAT GIVES A PERSON ACCESS TO EVERY FUCKING COMPUTER MEDIA FILE IN SPACE-TIME. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO........ LETS NOT LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THAT. 

AND OH HELL NO LETS NOT LET THE PUBLIC KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO WATCH THE SUPER BOWL BEFORE IT IS FUCKING PLAYED!!!!! OH HELL NO LETS NOT LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THAT.

OR HOW ABOUT LETS NOT LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THEY CAN WATCH THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF WAYS THE SUPER BOWL WENT DOWN!!!!!!

OH HELL NO RAY HUDSON IF SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE KNEW THEY COULD WATCH ALL THE ALTERNATE WAYS THE SUPER BOWL COULD OF BEEN PLAYED ON A SINGLE DAY SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE WOULD BE WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL FROM A SPECIFIC DAY AND YEAR FOR EVER!!!!!!!

OH HELL NO RAY HUDSON LETS NOT LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THE FUCKING GOD DAMN TRUTH ABOUT COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL. RIGHT?

I LOVED WHAT THE "CONSPIRACY AGAINST TIME TRAVEL" SAID AT ABOVE TOP SECRET. THEY SAID IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO TIME TRAVEL WITH BINARY FILES BEFORE MOVING AND EDITING AND HIDING MY THREAD!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!



NOT POSSIBLE? YEAH RIGHT.

WELL FUCK YOU RAY HUDSON?
WELL FUCK YOU DARBY PHILLIPS?
WELL FUCK YOU PAMELA?

EVEN IF THE PUBLIC DON'T GIVE A FUCK I CAN STILL DO IT.

For those not wanting to use the regression line you can just use your sample files as the destination file. It is not as accurate as using a regression line file as the destination file but it will work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/10/2017 02:38 AM

I am getting a slow start on this program this morning. I keep blogging instead of programming but I finally went and did some work. I have to square a computer file to do my regression line of computer files. And I have to add them too. People using large files will have to set the buffer size which will determine the base and determine how fast this runs.

So, this will be interesting for the public. On larger files this may take a while to run. It is possible to do this in parallel too. 

For parallel for squaring computer files client programs will except a copy of a byte from a file and the file pointer and multiply it by a copy of the other file creating a third file.

Then all the third files are added up (and that can be done in parallel) to get the final file that is the square of the original binary file.

The algorithm for the multiplication is:
buffersize is how many bytes to read at a time. It determines how long it takes for the program to finish. 

// Starting algorithm for multiplication of binary files
// filepointer = buffersize * -1;
// start loop
 filepointer = filepointer + buffersize;
// read byte1
// byte2 already known for this loop.
base = (buffersize * 255) + 1;
byte3 = (byte1 * byte2) + carry;
carry = 0;
if (byte3 >= base)
{
     byte3 = byte3 - base;
     carry = 1;
}
// write byte3 to binary file at file pointer
repeat the loop till end of file
// End algorithm for multiplication of binary files This is very very simple. Years ago when I was writing my private computer time travel code I did this ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The file pointer is used to place the zeros. The computer does the multiplication by hand just the same way a human would do it except with computer files.

I think that is how I did it in my private code. I got my plan going for the process. I also have much of the code for this already written.

All I got to do is write a program that calls my other programs to do the task. So, I am already off to a good long start.

I have my multiplication, add program, and subtract program which is mostly what I will be using.  These work on binary files. These three programs are going to be used very very heavily in this binary regression line. I can use multiplication to do division and I can use multiplication to square. With my math programs I can use them for a lot of different math functions on binary files. Ok back to work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/10/2017 05:04 AM

What I decided to do is make this as simple as possible. I would hate to confuse Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela any more than I have to.

I am going to have my program take a sample of known files and plot a simple slop of the line. All I need is two points to do that. Then I can make a destination file and use the slop of the line to plot my out my destination files for finding time travel computer media. Once I have destination files I can use /dev/random to create difference files to add and subtract from my destination with my time scanners. Most of my counters will use this. I will use the slop of the line to run my destination file up and down.

What I use to do in my private code was good for me and I was ok with that but I believe if I over complicate my open source project people won't use it. I could handle it but some people like things simple.

I may also go back and redo my other configure programs. So, like I said I already got the programs to do the math I just need to write a program that will call them and give them instructions. 

I believe this will keep people from pulling their hair out trying to use my open source time travel computer code. And besides when I port this to Armageddon I don't need it spending all its time squaring binary files. I need it running it's temporal parallel neural network.

Temporal parallel computing is a whole lot of other stuff to talk about another day. Basically it is using everything I discussed here for a computer talking to itself across space-time running a parallel computing program. Minus all the protocols involved in the communication. 

It's some extremely advanced computing. So fucking advanced I'm sure the department of defense can't wait till I open source that shit. You can take a simple A.I. and turn it into god in a nutshell. I will be able to run my time travel scanners with impunity under a temporal parallel computing platform with a super A.I.

With temporal parallel computing you can take a store bought computer and run circles around some of the fastest super computers in the world. It's called temporal parallel message passing or TPMP. That is what I call it.

The server exist in the present and the clients exist all across space-time. The computer runs my A/B algorithms. That if A in the past and B in the future know the numerical range of their communications to each then A and B can construct their messages to each other in that range read them. A computer in the present as a server would construct the clients machines messages from across space-time and solve a computing problem that would of taken a normal machine thousands or millions of years to run. The key is statistically getting a good regression line for those messages then run a destination file up and down that regression line and use differences files to add and subtract around the destination to construct the target files.

After that the server falls back on its communication protocols. Then BAM computing problem solved. China's and the USA super computers can't compete against a finally tuned advanced statistical mathematically and professionally programmed temporal parallel computer. Oh right. I have one at my house.

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better go beforer I get in trouble. Talk to everyone later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/10/2017 11:05 PM

Tonight I am playing with GNUPLOT. I will use check-sums of computer files or scientific notation of a computer file then get a regression line with GNUPLOT. From here I will get a slop of the line. I can use that slop with my destination files to reconstruct the targets around the regression line. All this is subject to change as I get this honed and precision-ed and of course fast. I am off to work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02/11/2017 12:20 AM

Well I figured out out. Slop = Y2 - Y2 / X2 - X1 = Rise / Run. So, I can look at a directory of my files or get a list of strong check-sums of my files then pick two files and get a slop. So, I am off to write slop.cpp which create a difference file. So, I will start out a beginning difference file and use it to construct targets around it. Then add or subtract the slop difference file to get a new destination file. Which I will use to construct targets. Then move the destination file again.

The destination file is the vehicle. The slop difference file is the guidance system. I should also working on manually taking the destination file up or down in value.

I found my base conversion programs needs some work. Some of my code works pretty damn good. Other parts of my code needs some work. Here is a screen shot of what I will be doing.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
02/11/2017 01:45 AM

Since Linux has GNUPLOT I did not have to write any new software. GNUPLOT does what I need. I already have the add and subtract and the time scanners which add and subtract so all I did was create a pic in the top level directory explaining my slop, destination file, and target file concept. The user can add or subtract from the destination file to move it up or down. Then construct target files off of it.

I all ready have the code in place to add and subtract so I did not have to write any new software. So much of my code overlaps now that I have slowed down writing new code. But I still have more bugs to work out here and there.

So with GNUPLOT and the SLOP equation I can already implement a regression line in time travel project. So, no new code was needed just some more documentation for the user which I provided. I already did a update to the code because if I don't I will be asked for it anyway. So I did the update. So much for me updating once a month.

I have some more bugs to work out here and there and I need to organize the code better but this project is very usable and ready to go at this point.

What I did learn this morning is now I can take individual files and using GNUPLOT graph the data in them. Then I can use that graph to help me generate more unknown time travel media files. In the future as I get time I will check-out how well that works for me. I am going to fix some more bugs now before I bring anything else new into this project.

Right now I can set down with the code I have and run a computer time travel project. The public can see the code and use it. The "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" can evaluate the code. I went and checked out my book sales I sold some more books and someone bought my fire codes DVD.

So, I got a little interest here and there. But mostly I am not in this for the money. When I make money yes it is nice but I also like getting my original work out to the public to be used. 

Time Travel Project is about ready to port to Armageddon. Armageddon will move a destination file up and down while using difference files to construct target files off of it. Then use the robots to find the files it needs. I have to work some more on Armageddon's code.

I am undecided if I should start a new Temporal Parallel Messages Passing project or include that in time travel project or both. So, I am thinking on it. I am pretty much done for this morning. I did't get much sleep today.

After I get more of my bugs fixed I guess I can set down and write one application that will move that destination file up and down and generate targets off the destination file and run the robots too. If I get something like that running I can pretty much delete all the extra and un-needed computer code. I will think on it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/11/2017 04:36 PM

I went back and got the extra code out of the project directory's and the extra stuff is in the tool directory. I deleted the counter project directory for now. My focus is on my time scanners and GNU Plot. Tonight and tomorrow morning I will fix the base conversion programs and work on the robots then go back to the up grades. I want people to use a graphing program when running my software so they can visualize where the computer time travel media files are as they construct them.

So with my time scanners and moving the destination file up and down the regression line and a graphing program such as GNU Plot. This project is right on track. It does not bold very well for Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and my web hoochie Pamela.


There is a difference in the way my time scanners add and subtract and the way my add and subtract programs work. My time scanners use the length of the difference files for stopping and my add and subtract programs use the length of the largest file to stopping. The reason is on the time scanners I don't want the destination file copied into the target files. That was for those that noticed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/12/2017 02:45 AM

I didn't make my usual around 10 PM post. I went straight to work debugging. I got the base conversion program working though it was not at all what I intended. So, I may have to re-write that. I need a base conversion 2.

And I debugged more on the file format robot. Though it worked for me I don't know just yet how well it will work for others.

And I cleaned up my directories of the extra code. People will have to go to the tools directory to get the extra stuff as they need it when they compile the code. 

Reason I did it that way is because when I make updates I don't want to be flipping all over the directories updating the same code. So, I am trying to keep copies of the code throughout the zip file at minimum because when I make updates it may not get updated in the other directory it was previously copied too.

And my stuff is still not at all user friendly at this point. People that know how to code c++ may find it useful but others may not. 

There are two ways to use time travel project. 
1. Generate random files or check-sums and decode the check-sums.
2. Use a regression line and move the destination file up and down and the time scanners to find the files around the regression line.

I like #2 the best. I am still working on it. I am making it better every day.

I have about a hour and a half left so I am going to go make plans for my work on time travel project tomorrow.

Later ............

I removed the base conversion project from time travel project because it was not working as I had planned it too and because the base power check-sum does the same thing as the base power conversion. I had planned on the base power conversion being faster. So, the base power conversion is yanked until further notice use the base power check-sums for the same thing.

I still have the strong check-sum counters in tools but right now I recommend using the base power check-sums or the binary time scanner and file generators for computer time travel. I may go ahead and yank the strong check-sum counters for now too until I see a stronger performance from it.

I put in a pdf file for using GNUPLOT. I recommend using the strong and weak check-sums as the data for the plot.

There you go world. Happy time-hacking everyone.

Later again ............

Ok I went back and clarified the project some more. I took out the strong check-sum counters until further notice. They are not performing like I want them too right now. So, its a wast of my users time to leave them in there.

There are now 3 main methods of using computer time travel.
1. Binary random or time scanners for generating targets.
2. Weak  Check-sum file explorer.
3. Base power check-sums coding and decoding with random or time scanners for generating targets.

The two main methods for 1 and 3 is random generators or moving a destination file up and down and using the time scanners to find the targets around it.

The weak check-sum generator does not have a time scanner as of yet. It manually rolls the weak check-sum file. I can add a program where a random (base - 1) * speed is added or subtracted. The destination file for the weak check-sum would have to have (base - 1) * speed added or subtracted from it to move weak check-sum destination file up or down.

On the GNU Plotting program I will use the weak check-sums and the strong weighted check-sums for the plotting. Using known files I get my regression line then I use my destination file and my generated targets to see where I am in relation to my true regression line. This is precision computer time travel. Computer time travel is an art as well as a science.

Man once I get all this cleaned up and upgraded it is going to be aw-sum. When I get time I need to drive my new toy around the block and kick the tires some and continue to upgrade it.

Oh I bet Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and my bitch Pamela are loving this. Yeah, this is how we do "Conspiracy Against Time Travel". THIS IS HOW WE DO!!!!

I need to trim the fat off timehacking.h header file and remove the un-used code there. But I am done for this morning. I did a update to sourceforge but I will update github later. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/12/2017 11:38 PM

I cleaned up the code some more and did another update to github and sourceforge. I ran a computer time travel project tonight with the weak check-sum counter. I did set it up where the user can supply a destination file so I don't need anything else there.

Unless something hits me to work on I'm good. People are buying my books, my DVD, and watching my youtube videos. I'm not viral but people are reading and watching.

My traffic to my web-sight is really good. So shit I really don't have much to talk about. I guess I can rag on the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel".

Here we go: 
Why does it talk all three of the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" members Darby Phillips, Ray Hudson, and Pamela to change a light bulb? ? ? ?

Anyone? Anyone? Here is why it talks all three of them to change a light bulb.

BACAUSE THEIR STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god I got tears in my eyes. Oh god that joke never gets old to me.

What did Aaron Hiniker say to the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" when they asked him if he wanted to come over???

Anyone? Anyone?

HE SAID "NOT TONIGHT I GOT A BUTT ACH!!!"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god I got tears now.

I decided not to use a shell account to run my time travel software because what files I produce from that process could get monitored and I don't want to get into trouble for some file I created off my computer time travel software that I have not even looked at yet.

So, I am  pretty much waiting now to get caught up on some bills then splurge for a new hard drive to run my computer time travel code from.

Since the time travel war is over between me and the "Conspiracy Against Time Travel" most of my books are out. And my code is pretty much finished beside upgrades I don't know what the fuck to do any more. I feel a little lost. But I am ok. I need to work on Armageddon and my drone I guess now. I am not planning to blog about that. I was going to but I have had enough of the C.I.A. and the N.S.A. reading my blog every fucking day. Some where down the road I will open source it and put it at sourceforge.

Also, I got my temporal parallel computing project I can work on.

And as always I can keep upgrading time travel project.