Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MILITARY STRENGTH DATA RECOVERY COMING OF AGE

COPYRIGHT(C) 2017 http://time-travel.institute 

03/0102017 10:52 AM





I'm going to give time travel project a second name. Its second name will be called Military Strength data recovery. Everything in the universe that currently exists could not exist if it was not for information. Everything in the universe has a blueprint and without that blueprint it cannot come into existence. That blueprint is information.

So all the blueprints for the universe exist in the informational universe. Those blueprints contain the technology and all the information that exists as space-time. And that information is attainable by creating and data mining binary computer files.

So the way that I have figured out how to do that is to have a destination file that remains fixed and create difference files that are added or subtracted from the destination files to create the target files around it.

The destination file can be moved up or down by adding or subtracting from it a specific number of bytes from time to time thus hitting every possible computer file that could possibly exist within space time per the file size being used.

So  this is how to computer time travel or to recover any lost file within space-time that is needed in the present.

The next few days I will update all the small files in the other folders with the files from the bin directory. I don't have people running my code for me and reporting bugs. 

With the disinformation campaign against me the c.i.a. and the n.s.a. doing their thing I have found in my work I can't rely on feedback from others So I have to test the hell out of my own code. Which I should do anyway regardless.

My next improvement currently planned is to rewrite my base power checksum to use a higher buffer. It would still be slow but it can be run in parallel. And I'm thinking of a second menu program called tools.

Now that I have the bulk of  my open source code up and running it now has become a repetitive process. Upgrade, update, debug, and repeat.

This is going to run in two modes of operations. The first mode will be the easy application. The second mode people can go out to the folders and run the programs in there and run those programs individually and manually using their own random numbers.

There will be a third world war and or natural disasters in the future that will wipe out most of what we know today. Tomorrow's world population will be far smaller than today. Canabillism, rape, slavery, and murder, and assault will rule society more than law. As well as other crimes. It will be the strongest rules and the meak serve and die at  the will of their masters. That is the law of darinism.its the law of the jungle.

It happened in Rome, it happened in Egypt, it happened in Samara , it happened in ancient South America, and it will happen here too.

And on top of all that the next ice age is still coming. No it didn't go away it is well on track to hit mankind smack in the face and knock him the f*** out when it gets here. That is if mankind is still here when it arrives.

There is a cycle with man that even the ancients knew about and is reflected in ancient writings. I have read some of those writings though it was hard as hell for me to do that. 

Mankind builds himself out of the wilderness into civilization and through war and mother nature ENDS UP BACK IN THE WILDERNESS TO START ANEW!!!! AND THIS HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!! Where the cycle ends is anyone's guess. 

If SpaceX has it their way this cycle will end this century. I will believe it when I see it. I still think that mankind is headed back to the wilderness to start building again.

So Later down the road data recovery software like mine will become even more important than ever. Why, because in space-time there are at least two copies of all computer files. At least one copy existing on a computer itself. And one copy existing in the informational universe.

THE INFORMATIONAL UNIVERSE IS SPACE-TIME'S RECOVERY DRIVE!!!!

This part is why the C.I.A. and the N.S.A. have a problem with me. Because every computer file in space-time has a second copy existing in the informational universe and I run and TELL EVERY F******* ONE ABOUT IT!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see the informational universe it can't be fire walled. You can't track ip adresses going to and from it. You can't identify who is using it. THERE IS NO COMPUTER SECURITY ON THE INFORMATIONAL UNIVERSE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FREE, EVERYONE CAN USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why any computer can be hacked without connecting to it, the internet, or a phone line. Just use methods like what I have talked about all through my blog and programmed in to my software and any computer file existing on any computer anywhere in space-time can be recovered.

And it gets so much worse. Because all information in space-time exist in the informational universe. That means computer files of audio and video and medical records you name it exist on every thing that has ever lived in space-time every where.

The informational universe is gods hard drive. And my methods of data recovery have access to that hard drive. 

So yeah above top secret won't let me post there because what I have really is above top secret. The press is not allowed to touch it. The larger internet is not allowed access to it. Your government tax dollars at work to contain the secret as big as UFO's if not bigger.

The big secret is that a simple computer can run my computer time travel military strength data recovery software such as mine and gain access to every computer file existing within space-time itself as well as all information existing within space-time. That is some really damn big news.

AND THERE IS NOT A F****** THING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!! FROM THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME!!! WITHOUT BEING TRACKED!!!!! WITHOUT BEING TRACED!!!! BECAUSE THERE IS NO COMPUTER SECURITY ON THE INFORMATIONAL UNIVERSE!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just keeps getting worse and worse for Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips and Pamela. I give those guys no quarter. No place to hide from the truth. No place to run from the truth. The truth is always and forever IN THEIR FACE!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03/02/2017 12:33 AM

I updated the individual folders with my new code from the bin directory. I moved the individual folders containing my individual projects from the old code directory to the upper level directory. This full fills my plan to have two modes of operation for time travel project. 

I updated sourceforge.net but I will update github later. No one is downloading at github right now and github is more of a pain in the ass to update. So I only update github every so often. Sourceforge.net/projects/timetravelproject I update when I update my code.

The easy application TimeTravel.cpp people can run and people being able to go into the individual project folders and running the code and or editing the code to make it their own and running it. I want people to be able to run the easy application or run the individual projects and make the time travel code their own.

To be honest I don't give a shit what anyone does with my time travel code. I do request acknowledgement of my original work when people modify it but my computer time travel code is for the world  to do with as they f****** well please.

I want all hackers and governments and normal people from all nations on earth around the world to have and use MY COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL CODE!!!!! TAKE IT WORLD IT IS YOURS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!! 

AND WHY YOUR TAKING IT GIVE A BIG F****** THINKS AND APPLAUSE TO RAY HUDSON, DARBY PHILLIPS, AND PAMELA FOR MOTIVATING ME TO BRING OPEN SOURCE COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP..... THANK YOU RAY HUDSON, DARBY PHILLIPS, AND PAMELA FOR MOTIVATING REACTOR1967 TO HELP THE WORLD LEARN TO COMPUTER TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!!

THE WORLD THINKS RAY HUDSON, DARBY PHILLIPS, AND PAMELA FOR THEIR SERVICE TO THEIR COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!

FOR THIS IS REACTOR1967'S WAY OF SHOVING HIS DICK UP YOU GUY'S (TALKING ABOUT "THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST TIME TRAVEL") ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH NO LOTION OR LUBRICANT OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!


BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!




BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!



TAKE IT "CONSPIRACY AGAINST TIME TRAVEL". TAKE EVERY F****** INCH OF IT!!!! 


Take this computer time travel world!!!Take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!