Thursday, July 13, 2017

C.I.A. KILLED MARILYN MONROE AND JFK TO COVER UP UFO'S.

Copyright(C) 2017 Time-Travel.Institute

07/13/2017 6:06PM
From time to time I keep up with UFO news. One day I was searching for articles and I came across a article where a UFO researcher had uncovered documented evidence that the C.I.A. killed Marilyn Monroe on August 5th, 1962 and killed J.F.K. on November 22, 1963 because both were planning to meet with the media to release UFO classified secrets.

When J.F.K. was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe he disclosed to Marilyn what he knew about Roswell and UFO's. Because the C.I.A. was monitoring Marilyn because she was fucking the president for potential classified information breaches. To the C.I.A's horror when J.F.K. and his family broke off relations with Marilyn she was pissed. She planned her revenge against J.F.K. by planning to release the UFO secrets J.F.K. had disclosed to her in pillow talk after fucking.

So, the C.I.A. similar to how they invaded my home except I lived they sent in a covert operation into Marilyn's home to drug her then giving her a drug overdose. So, Marilyn Monroe died August 5th, 1962 OF A CIA ASSASSINATION.

Several months later J.F.K. himself made plans to disclose the U.S.A. UFO secrets to the mass public. So, the C.I.A. made elaborate plans to assassinate POTUS.

So on November 22, 1963 J.F.K. died by a C.I.A. assassination like his former mistress months before him. 

In YouTube videos on the internet people have testified that C.I.A. officers told them to shut up about what they know about U.F.O.'s. The C.I.A. even went as far as to threaten the lives of U.F.O. witnesses.

The article I read appeared very credible and the person making the claim also claimed to have documented classified evidence of this.
This is why now days Presidents are not allowed U.F.O. secrets anymore. Because of the J.F.K. and Marilyn Monroe assassinations. 

And having experienced first hand how easily the C.I.A. entered my home and drugged and poisoned me to make copies of all my computer media to attempt to finally get down to the meat of my computer time travel. At least they did not drug overdose me or hang me up in my closet or bathroom to make my death look like a suicide. 

Maybe they don't do that anymore I don't know. Maybe my hit was a C.I.A. fuck up. Again I don't know. But what I do know if the C.I.A. wants you or what you have in your home. They will come for it or you. Over the past 9 years I have experienced first hand what the C.I.A. does and will do.

So, Ray Hudson, Darby Phillips, and Pamela (C.I.A. Agents) have the upper hand. They have resources I don't have. Capabilities I don't have.

Moving on the reason the C.I.A. will never break all my encryption is this. Here is how I encrypted some of my most top secret computer time travel files.

A computer file looks like this
2,1,255, 127, 138, 253 -- Just and example in base 256.

My encryption keys look like this.
+127, +18, -154,+138,-255

You see this is a lock combination.
So 2 + 127 = 128
So 255 + 18 = 17
So 127 - 154 = 27

The bytes are rolled up or rolled down. Now I can use several layers of encryption each layer having its own combination.

Now in a computer file 156 million bytes long a single combination is 156 million bytes long. Take that with say a 1000 layers of encryption and

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THE C.I.A. WILL EVER DECRYPT MY TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER MEDIA FILES!!!

Even if they found a valid file IT MIGHT NOT BE MY FILE BUT A ALTERNATE TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER MEDIA FILE!!!!!

SO THEY CAN'T TELL IF MY SHIT IS UN-ENCRYPTED OR NOT. ONLY WITH MY KEY WHICH THEY WILL NEVER GET CAN MY FILES BE UN-ENCRYPTED!!!

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

By the way this encryption is also a way to find computer time travel files. Because if you take a destination file and hit that destination files with combinations +roll or -roll then one of those combinations will roll the destination file to a valid time travel computer media file. I call those output files source files.

One of my past experiments was taking a computer file and subtracting it from other valid computer files to get valid combinations to roll that file to other computer files. THEN I TRAINED A NEURAL NET TO RECOGNIZE GOOD OR BAD COMBINATIONS!!!! THEN I USED A TRUE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR TO SEND THE A.I. COMBINATIONS. WHEN THE A.I. FOUND A GOOD COMBINATION THAT TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER MEDIA FILE WAS CONSTRUCTED. 

ANOTHER ONE OF MY MANY MANY WAYS TO CONSTRUCT TIME TRAVEL COMPUTER MEDIA FILES!!! WHICH THE C.I.A. DOES NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW ABOUT. FUCK YOU C.I.A. FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Fuck Pamela
Fuck Ray Hudson
Fuck Darby Phillips
FUCK THEM ALL.

Moving on. I think the reason Pamela from the Titor story joined the C.I.A. is because after high school like her mother, grand mother, and great great grand mother before her she went to work as a lot lizard at the local truck stop to work her way through college.

She would go up to truck drivers and say "Do you want some commercial love?". That is how she learned to play forum bait so well.

So, when Pamela graduated college she found the C.I.A. Now, Pamela thought the C.I.A. stood for

C.I.A = Cum, In, Ass. So she thought great. I can use my college degree and keep my old job too.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Some one please tell Pamela what the C.I.A. really stands for.
C.I.A. = Clueless, Idiots, Assholes

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh I am having fun finishing this post up. 

So, that is why Pamela works so great with Ray Hudson and Darby Phillips. Those guys are all about "That commercial love". Ray loves going to Nevada and Darby so loves his pity fucks from Pamela. 

Hey Pamela I got a song for you baby doll.

Singing
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips
And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips
You're trying hard not to show it
But baby, baby I know it
You lost that Commercial lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that Commercial lovin' feelin'
You lost that Commercial lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone, woh
Now there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you
And now you're starting to criticize little things I do
It makes me just feel like crying
'Cause baby, something beautiful's dyin'
You lost that Commercial lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that Commercial lovin' feelin'
You lost that Commercial lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone, woh
Baby, baby, I'd get down on my knees for you
If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah
We had a love, a love, a love you don't find everyday
So don't,…"

End of singing.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh I am laughing too hard. I had better go. Catch you around "Conspiracy Against Time Travel".

Reactor1967 over and out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/18/2017
6:30PM

Well the Conspiracy Against Time Travel will find it rather difficult if not impossible to hack me any more. Because, I no longer have DSL or Cable internet.

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family and I know just use our pay as you go Hot Spots for our computers. I saw it on a news clip about the C.I.A. hacking all of America and it was recommended to use a wireless hotspot. Now, that probably won't stop them completely but it can slow them down. The C.I.A. also hacks phones and taps wireless phone conversations and also can make a phone a listening device.

But it is harder than hacking DLS or cable. I can always factory reset my phone and get another one too. And I can change out sim cards. And, I can continue to use the public library and starbucks.

and if they do hack my phone so fucking what. I don't do my programming on my phone. I don't keep time travel media on my phone. I don't keep imporant or private files on my phone. So fucking what. Well I am out of time. Catch everyone later.

Reactor1967 over and out.